You can get Apple TV on Sony TV by following these steps.
First, open the App Store on your Sony TV and search for Apple TV.
Once you find the Apple TV app, select it and click Install.
After the Apple TV app is installed on your Sony TV, open it and sign in with apple id
Now you can enjoy all your favorite Apple TV content on your Sony TV.
Checkout this video:
Before start check that your Sony TV is compatible with the Apple TV app.On your compatible Sony TV, go to Settings > About. Look for the Model Name serial number Enter your TV’s model name on the Apple TV app compatibility page.
Apple TV models
The Apple TV app is here. And soon, so is the new Apple TV+ subscription service. Here’s everything you need to know about the new streaming service and devices that support it.
The Apple TV app is available on a wide variety of streaming devices, including the Amazon Fire Stick, Roku, Chromecast, and more. You can also find it pre-installed on some smart TVs from LG, Sony, and Vizio. Here’s a complete list of every device that supports the Apple TV app.
If you have an older Apple TV (3rd or 4th generation), you can still use AirPlay to stream content from your iPhone or iPad to your TV, but you won’t be able to access the Apple TV app or subscribe to Apple TV+.
Sony TV models
Sony TV models from 2015 to 2019 should be able to connect to Apple TV. If your model is from 2014 or earlier, you might be able to use a compatible streaming device, like a Roku Player.
The Apple TV app is available on all Sony TVs with Android TV software version 7.0 or later.
Assuming you have an Apple TV and a Sony TV, you’ll need to connect the two devices. You can do this using a HDMI cable. Once you’ve connected the devices, you’ll need to select the right input on your Sony TV. This will be the input that your HDMI cable is plugged into. Once you’ve done that, you should be able to see your Apple TV’s home screen on your Sony TV.
The best way to connect your Apple TV to your Sony TV is by using an HDMI cable. This will give you the best picture quality and sound. If you don’t have an HDMI cable, you can use an AV composite cable or S-Video cable.
If both your Apple TV and Sony TV are connected to the internet, you can set up screen mirroring between them. This lets you share what’s on your Apple TV with everyone in the room — even if they don’t have an Apple device.
To start, make sure that your Sony TV is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV. Then follow these steps:
1. On your Apple TV, go to Settings > AirPlay and turn on AirPlay.
2. On your Sony TV, go to Settings > Applications > Screen mirroring. Select Enable to turn on screen mirroring.
3. On your Apple TV, go to Settings > AirPlay and select your Sony TV from the list of available devices.
4. Open an app or go to a website on your Apple device. The content will automatically appear on your Sony TV.
Set up Apple TV
Before you can set up your Apple TV, you need to make sure that your Sony TV is compatible with the Apple TV. Once you have confirmed that your TV is compatible, you need to connect your Apple TV to your Sony TV.
Turn on your Sony TV
1. Turn on your Sony TV.
2. If you have an Apple TV 4K or 4th generation, check that it’s connected to an HDMI 2.0 or later port on your Sony TV that supports HDCP 2.2 or later. If you’re not sure which port to use, check your TV’s user manual.
3. If you have an Apple TV HD or 3rd generation, connect it to an HDMI port that supports HDCP 1.4 or later.
4. Connect one end of the power cord to the back of your Apple TV, then plug the other end into a power outlet.
5. If you see the “No signal” message on your Sony TV, make sure that:
– You’re using the right HDMI input for your Apple TV (for example, “HDMI 1”). Check your Sony TV’s user manual for more information about which ports support Apple TV.
– Your Apple TV is turned on by pressing and holding the Home button on the Siri Remote until one of the following screens appears:
– For an Apple TV 4K or 4th generation: The home screen appears withContent Recommendations at the top of the screen and featured apps below it.
– For an Apple TV HD: The home screen appears with Featured apps at the top ofthe screen and Top Charts below it。
The first thing you’ll need to do is open the Settings app on your Apple TV. You can do this by pressing the button on your remote that has the gear icon.
Once you’re in the Settings app, you’ll need to select the “Accounts” option.
On the Accounts screen, you’ll need to select the “Add Account” option.
Now, you’ll need to select the “iTunes Store” option.
Enter apple id and password when prompted and then select the “Sign In” option.
Once you’re signed in, you should see the Apple TV+ app appear on your home screen.
Select Video Output
On your Apple TV, go to Settings > Audio & Video and do any of the following:
Select HDMI if you want to use an HDMI cable.
Connect your Apple TV directly to your television with an HDMI cable, then select HDMI in Settings > Audio & Video.
If you have both an optical and HDMI connection, connect both and try selecting each one in turn.
If you have an iPhone, iPad, ipod touch with iOS 12.3 or later, or a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15.1 or later, you can access eARC- or ARC-enabled HDMI inputs on your Sony TV.Look for the HDMI logo on the back of your television.
If you don’t see the HDMI logo, check the manual that came with your TV to see if it has an eARC- or ARC-enabled HDMI input.
Select the HDMI port you’re using
On your remote, press and hold the Home button.
Select remotes and devices, then select TVs.
Under Control your TV, select the HDMI port you’re using.
After you select Done, your Apple TV 4K or HD will need a software update. If you have Automatic Updates turned on, your Apple TV will update to the latest version of tvOS automatically.
Turn on your Apple TV
To set up your Apple TV, you need:
– An HDTV with an HDMI port
– A broadband Internet connection (Wi-Fi or Ethernet)
– The Apple TV remote
– The power cord that came with your Apple TV
First, make sure that your TV is turned on and that it’s set to the correct input. Plug your Apple TV into power and connect it to your TV with an HDMI cable. If you see apple tv home screen you can set up your device. If you don’t see the home screen, try these steps:
– Make sure that your HDMI cable is securely plugged in to your Apple TV and HDTV.
– Unplug your Apple TV from power, then plug it back in.
– Wait a few seconds for your Apple TV to restart. If you still don’t see the home screen, try a different HDMI port on your TV.
Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your Apple TV
1. Open the Settings app on your Apple TV.
2. Go to System > Software Updates and make sure that your Apple TV has the latest tvOS software.
3. Connect your Apple TV to your television using an HDMI cable.
4. If you have a Dolby Atmos–supported television, connect your Apple TV 4K to an audio receiver that supports Dolby Atmos. Then connect that receiver to your television.
5. Use the remote that came with your Apple TV to select a language and choose whether to enable Location Services.
6. If you set up a cellular data plan with your carrier, you can use it for Internet access on your Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD.*
7. To set up touch, hold the Touch surface of the Siri Remote near the center of the touchpad on your remote until the light on the Touch surface flashes white repeatedly.
8 If you want to use Siri, hold down the Home button on the Siri Remote until “Hey, Siri” appears onscreen, then make your request.*
9 Connect to Wi-Fi and enter your password, if prompted.* Then follow the onscreen instructions to sign in with or create apple id *
10 Set up payment for buying apps and renting or buying movies and TV shows.*
11 Choose whether or not to send information about what you’re watching to Apple.*
12 Follow any other prompts that appear, then click Restart when asked.