Get your Apple Card number by following these simple steps.
Checkout this video:
If you’re an Apple Cardholder, you find your card number in the Wallet app on your iPhone. Just open the app, tap on your card, and find the “Card Information” section. From here, you can view your card number, expiration date, and CVV code.
If you need to use your Apple Card number for something but don’t have your iPhone handy, don’t worry! There are a few other ways to get your hands on your card number. In this article, we’ll show you how to find your Apple Card number using the Wallet app on your iPhone, as well as how to get it from settings app or by calling customer service.
How to Get Your Apple Card Number
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t know your Apple Card number off the top of your head. In fact, you may not even know where to find it. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to get your Apple Card number.
The easiest way to get your Apple Card number is online. Just sign in to the Apple Card website with apple id then click on “Card Information.” From there, you’ll be able to see both the primary account number and the available credit limit for your Apple Card.
To get your Apple Card number offline, you’ll need to call customer service at 1-800-MY-APPLE. Once you’re connected with a customer service representative, just ask for your credit card number and they’ll be able to provide it to you.
To get your Apple Card number,call apple support at 1-800- MY-APPLE. When prompted, say “Apple Card.” After you verify your identity, an Apple Support representative will give you your account number over the phone.
You can find your Apple Card number in the Wallet app on your iPhone:
1. Open Wallet and tap Apple Card.
2. Tap the more button , then tap Card Information.
3. Find the number at the bottom of the card information screen.
If you’re signed in to iCloud, you can also view your Apple Card number in Wallet on iCloud.com:
1. Go to wallet.apple.com on a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15 or later or an iPad with iPadOS 13 or later.
2. Sign in with apple id and password, then click Add Card under your cards on the main screen of Wallet. If asked, enter the security code that’s printed on your card.
3. On the next screen, click Info in the upper-right corner and find your account number at the bottom of the card information screen that appears next
There are a few different ways to get your Apple Card number. You can find it in the Wallet app, in settings app or on physical Apple Card.
In the Wallet app:
1. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on your Apple Card.
3. On the back of your card, use the Camera to scan the QR code or tap “i.”
4. Tap “Card Number” and enter your passcode when prompted. Your Apple Card number will be displayed on screen.
In settings app
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on “Wallet & Apple Pay.”
3. Tap on your Apple Card and enter your passcode when prompted.
4.Tap on “Card Information” and your Apple Card number will be displayed on screen under “Number.”
On physical Apple Card:
1. On the front of your card, find and hold down the small silver button above your name to sign in with Face ID or Touch ID or enter your passcode manually to unlock card information.*
2 .Your Apple Card number will be displayed on screen under “Card Number.”