If you’re wondering how to find your iPhone with apple watch we’ve got you covered. Check out this how-to guide and get started today.
Checkout this video:
Open the Find My iPhone app on apple watch
You can also use the Find My iPhone app to locate your friends and family members, as long as they have sharing their location with you. To do this, just open the app and tap on the People tab. From there, you’ll see a list of everyone who is sharing their location with you. You can then tap on a person’s name to see their current location.
Tap the Actions button.
On apple watch tap the Actions button.
Tap Find iPhone.
Your iPhone start playing a sound to help you locate it.
Tap Play Sound.
Assuming your Watch is still paired with your iPhone, you can use it to find your phone even if it’s in another room. Here’s how:
1. On your Watch, open settings app
2. Tap Sound & Haptics.
3. Toggle the Play Sound on iPhone switch to the green On position.
Now when you want to find your iPhone, just do this:
1. On your Watch, tap the Digital Crown to go to the Home screen. (You might need to tap more than once.)
2. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center.
3. Tap the Ping button . Your iPhone will make a pinging sound even if it’s on silent mode.
Follow the sound to find your iPhone.
If you misplaced your iPhone and it’s nearby, you can use your Apple Watch to find it. Just make your iPhone play a sound.
1. Press and hold the side button on your Apple Watch.
2. When the sliders appear, drag the Silence slider to the left. Or tap , then tap Turn Off.
3. If you have an LTE model, stay on Wi-Fi or cellular to make sure that you can use Find My even if your iPhone is not connected wirelessly to a network. Otherwise, you can use Find My when you’re connected to Wi-Fi or cellular.
4.Tap the Actions button , then tap Play Sound.
If you turned off Find My [iPhone](https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201472), this feature won’t work, and you won’t see [Play Sound](https://support.apple.com/kb/HT203028) as an option in step 4 above.