If you’ve forgotten apple id password, don’t worry. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to find apple id password on iPhone. Just follow the steps below and you’ll be able to retrieve your password in no time.
Checkout this video:
Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts.
If you can’t remember your password, you can reset it using the web browser on your iPhone, iPad, ipod touch or on a Mac or PC. If you can’t sign in with your current password, send yourself a password reset email.
Open settings app then tap [your name] > Password & Security. If you’re using iOS 10.3 or earlier, tap iCloud > [your name] > Password & Security. Tap Change Password. Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password. Tap Change or Change Password.
Tap Website & App Passwords.
If you have an iPhone with iOS 12.3 or later, you can use the Settings app to find apple id password Here’s how:
1. Tap Settings.
2. Tap Passwords & Accounts. If you have iOS 11 or earlier, tap Accounts & Passwords.
3. Tap Website & App Passwords. If asked, enter your passcode, Face ID, or Touch ID.
4. If you see a list of your accounts and passwords, apple id password is secure and you don’t need to do anything else.
Enter your Touch ID or Face ID when prompted.
If you have Touch ID or Face ID set up for your iPhone, you can use it to quickly access apple id password Just open the Settings app and tap on your name at the top. Then, select “Password & Security” and enter your Touch ID or Face ID when prompted.
Tap a website to view your password.
While viewing a website’s password on your iPhone isn’t as intuitive as it is on a Mac, it can still be done. Here’s how:
1. Open Safari and navigate to the website for which you need the password.
2. Tap the Share button (the square with an arrow pointing up).
3. Select Request Desktop Site.
4. Tap the field that normally contains your password to reveal the hidden password.