Checkout this video:
Back up your data
The first thing you need to do is back up your data. You can do this with iCloud or iTunes. If you use iCloud, make sure that the “Find My iPhone” function is turned off before you proceed (you can do this in the Settings app). Once you’ve backed up your data, you can proceed with the reset process.
Put your iPad in DFU mode
1. Connect your iPad to your computer using a USB cable.
2. Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
3. release both buttons.
4. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and don’t let go.
5. While still holding the Sleep/Wake button, press and hold the Volume Down button for 5 seconds. You should see the plug into iTunes screen appear. If you don’t see this screen, repeat steps 2-5 one more time before proceeding to step 6.
6. Let go of both buttons when you see the plug into iTunes screen appear on your iPad. On your computer, a message will pop up saying that it has detected an iPad in recovery mode, and that you need to restore it before it can be used with iTunes
Restore your iPad
If you forgot apple id password you can reset it and regain access to your account.
There are two ways to factory reset your iPad if you’ve forgotten apple id password The first is to use iTunes, and the second is to use Recovery Mode.
Using iTunes is the preferred method as it is less likely to cause data loss. However, if you can’t remember apple id password you won’t be able to use iTunes. In this case, you’ll need to use Recovery Mode.
How to factory reset your iPad using iTunes:
1. Connect your iPad to a computer that you’ve used with iTunes before. If you don’t have access to a computer, you can try using iCloud instead.
2. Open iTunes and select your device from the top left corner of the screen.
3. Click on the “Summary” tab and then click “Restore iPhone.”
4. Enter your Apple ID password when prompted and then click “Restore.”
5. Once the restore process is complete, set up your device as new.
How to factory reset your iPad using Recovery Mode:
1.start by connecting your iPad to a computer and then launch iTunes.
2. While your device is connected, force restart it bypressing and holding both the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least 10 seconds.
3.. After 10 seconds have passed, release both buttons and wait for your device to enter Recovery Mode..
4.. Once in Recovery Mode, click on “Restore” when prompted by iTunes.. 5.. Enter your Apple ID password when prompted during the restore process.. 6.. After the restore process is complete, set up your device as new…