Here’s how to factory reset apple watch whether you have an iPhone or not. If you plan to sell or give away apple watch or you’re having performance issues, you’ll want to reset it to the factory default settings.
Checkout this video:
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch. Scroll down and tap General. Scroll down and tap Reset. Tap Erase All Content and Settings. Enter apple id password, then tap Turn Off.
On your iPhone, open watch app Tap the My Watch tab, then tap General > Reset.
Choose one of the options:
-Erase All Content and Settings: This will erase everything on your watch and restore it to the original factory settings.
-Reset Network Settings: This will reset your Wi-Fi connections and passwords, as well as cellular and VPN settings that you’ve used before.
-Reset Keyboard Dictionary: This will delete all of the words that you’ve added to the dictionary on your watch.
-Erase All Activity History: This will delete all of the stored data from your fitness and activity apps, including Apple Watch Activity data that’s stored in iCloud.
If you need to reset your Apple Watch to its factory settings, you can do so from the Watch app on your iPhone.
Launch the Watch app from your Home screen.
Tap Erase all content and settings.
Enter apple id password when prompted and tap Erase everything.
Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
If you need to reset your Apple Watch to its factory settings, there are two ways to do it. The first is via the Watch app on your iPhone, and the second is directly on the watch itself. Here’s how to factory reset your Apple Watch via the iPhone Watch app:
1. Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the My Watch tab.
3. Tap General.
4. Tap Reset.
5. Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
6. Enter your passcode, if prompted, and tap Erase Everything to confirm.
7. Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch as new.
If you can’t access your iPhone or you prefer to reset your watch directly, you can do it right on the device itself:
1. Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider appear onscreen.
2. Drag the slider to turn off your watch. Once it’s off, press and hold the side button again until you see the Apple logo appear.
3 . Wait for your watch to restart, then release the side button when you see the Welcome screen appear.
4 . Once you’re at the Welcome screen, swipe from left to right until you see Language appear, then tap it .
5 . Swipe from right to left until you reach English , then tap it .
6 . Swipe down from the top of the screen , start pairing .
7 . When asked if you want to restore from a backup or set up as new , tap Set Up as NewApple Watch 8 Place your watch on its charger and make sure that it has at least 50% battery power remaining . If it doesn’t have enough power , connect it to a power source and wait until it does before proceeding 9 After a few moments , you should see a message saying that Factory Reset was successful Your watch is now reset and ready for use
Enter your Apple ID password, if prompted.
If you have an Apple Watch with cellular, you might need to enter your Apple ID password to remove the device from your account.
To reset your Apple Watch:
1. On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
2. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap General > Reset.
3. Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your Apple ID password.
4. Tap Erase Everything to confirm.
Tap Erase All.
If you want to sell your Apple Watch or give it to someone, or you’re having performance issues, you may want to factory reset it. Here’s how:
1. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and tap My Watch.
2. Tap General > Reset, then tap Erase All Content and Settings.
3. Enter your passcode (if you have one) and tap Erase All. This will erase everything from your watch, including any credit or debit cards you’ve added for Apple Pay and any photos or data stored in the watch’s apps.