Wiping your data from apple watch is a pretty simple process. Here’s how to do it!
Checkout this video:
When you erase apple watch you also erase its passcode and all of its contents. All of your customized settings are gone, and any credit or debit cards that you added for Apple Pay are removed.
How to unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone
If you have an Apple Watch and you’re getting a new iPhone, you’ll need to unpair your current Apple Watch from your current iPhone before you can pair it with your new iPhone. Here’s how:
1. On your current iPhone, open watch app
2. Tap the watch tab then tap your Apple Watch at the top of the screen.
3. Tap the info button next to your watch, tap unpair apple watch
4. Enter your passcode if prompted, then tap Unpair to confirm.
Your Apple Watch will now be unpaired from your current iPhone and you can pair it with your new iPhone.
How to back up your Apple Watch data
Backing up your Apple Watch data is important because it gives you a way to restore your Watch if it ever becomes lost, damaged, or replaced. You can back up your Watch data by syncing it with your iPhone. This process will create a backup of your Watch data on your iPhone, which you can use to restore your Watch later.
Here’s how to back up your Apple Watch data:
1. First, make sure that your iPhone and Watch are paired and that they’re connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
3. Tap the My Watch tab.
4. Tap General.
5. Tap Backup.
6. Tap Back Up Now start the backup process.
How to erase all content and settings from your Apple Watch
When you erase your Apple Watch, you also erase its passcode. If you plan to sell or give away your Apple Watch, or you have a problem with it, you can erase all its content and settings.
Before you begin
Make sure that you back up your Apple Watch before you erase it. When you erase your Apple Watch, all of your content is deleted and it’s restored to its factory default settings.
If you turned off Activation Lock on your previous Apple Watch, make sure that it stays turned off. Otherwise, anyone who has your Apple Watch can reactivate and use it.
Erase your Apple Watch
To erase all content and settings from your Apple Watch:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone, then tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
2. If asked for a passcode, enter it. If you don’t know your passcode, learn what to do.
3. Tap Erase All to confirm.
4. After the process ends, restart both your iPhone and your Apple Watch by turning both off together, then restarting your iPhone first:
– Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both when the logo appears./li>
– On an iPhone with Face ID: Press and hold the Side button until the power off slider appears./li>
– On an iPhone with Touch ID: Press and hold both the Side button and Home button until the power off slider appears./li>
5. Drag the power off slider to turn off your iPhone./li>
6. Once your iPhone turns off, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown again until you see the logo./p>
How to restore your Apple Watch from a backup
If you have an Apple Watch and you’re setting it up for the first time, you might be wondering how to erase your Apple Watch and start from scratch. Maybe you’re upgrading to a new Apple Watch, or maybe you just want to sell your old one.
There are a few different ways to erase your Apple Watch. You can unpair it from your iPhone, which will erase all of the data on your watch. Or, you can restore it from a backup if you have one.
Here’s how to unpair or restore your Apple Watch:
How factory reset your Apple Watch
A factory reset is probably overkill, but if you really want to start from scratch on your Apple Watch, or you’re selling it and want to wipe your personal data off of it, here’s how.
Be sure to unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone before you sell it or give it away. If you don’t unpair it, the new owner will be able to access all of the data that was on your Apple Watch.
Here’s how to factory reset your Apple Watch:
1. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
2. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
3. Enter your passcode if prompted, then tap Erase everything.
Once you follow these steps, your Apple Watch will be reset to its factory settings and you can start fresh with a new device. If you have any questions or need help, don’t hesitate to reach out to the iDrop News team and we’ll be happy to assist you.