If you’ve just got your apple watch you might be wondering how to download apps on it. Here’s a quick guide to help you get started.
Checkout this video:
Open watch app on your iPhone.
1. Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the My Watch tab.
3. Scroll down to the Available Apps section and tap an app that you want to install.
4. Tap Install or Buy. If you see Open instead of Install or Buy, it means that you’ve already installed the app on your iPhone and don’t need to do anything more.
5. Wait for the app to install, then tap Open or tap Done in the top right corner of the screen.
Tap the My Watch tab.
The My Watch tab is where you can manage and customize your watch face, add and rearrange apps, and more. To find the My Watch tab:
– Open apple watch app on your iPhone.
– Tap the My Watch tab.
Once you’re in the My Watch tab, you start adding apps to your watch. To do this:
– Scroll down to the Available Apps section.
– Tap an app that you want to add to your watch.
– Tap Add.
Scroll down to the Available Apps section.
When you open the App Store app on your Apple Watch, you’ll see the Featured, Categories, or Top Charts tabs at the bottom of the screen.
To see all of your available apps, scroll down to the Available Apps section. If an app is compatible with your Apple Watch, but isn’t installed on it, you’ll see “Get” next to the app.
Tap an app’s name to learn more about it, then tap Get to install it. You might need to enter apple id password or use Touch ID.
Tap an app you want to download.
If you see an app you want to download, tap it, then tap Get. The app starts downloading to your Apple Watch.
Wait for the download to finish, then tap Open. Or tap the Watch App Store icon on your Apple Watch home screen, then browse or search for an app.
1. After finding the app you want to download, tap Install.
2. If you have more than one Apple Watch, choose the one you want to install the app on.
3. If asked, enter apple id password
4. The app starts downloading to your Apple Watch. To check the progress of the download, tap My Watch, then tap an app’s icon.
Enter apple id password if prompted.
If you’ve already set up Touch ID or Face ID for purchases, you won’t be prompted for a password.
To browse the App Store directly on your Apple Watch, tap on the App Store icon. If you can’t find the icon, swipe down from the top of your watch face to access the Control Center, then tap the App Store icon.
Once you’re in the App Store, use the Digital Crown to scroll through featured apps, or tap on one of the tabs at the top of the screen (Featured, Top Charts, Explore, Search) to explore different types of apps. When you find an app that you want to download, tap on it.
On the app’s detail page, scroll down and tap Get, then Install. You might need to enter your Apple ID password to confirm the purchase/download. Once it’s done downloading and installing, you can open it by tapping Open (or finding it on your home screen).
Wait for the app to finish downloading, then tap Open.
If you can’t find an app, try searching for it.
On your iPhone, open the App Store app.
Tap the Search tab.
Enter the name of the app that you want to download, then tap Search.
Tap GET next to the app. A pop-up message asks if you want to download the app.
Tap Install or Get. You might need to enter your Apple ID password or use Touch ID .
After your app finishes downloading, you can find it and keep it organized in Launchpad.