Apple Pay is a great way to pay for things using your iPhone, but what if you don’t want to use it? In this post, we’ll show you how to decline Apple Pay.
Checkout this video:
How to Decline Apple Pay
If you’re like me, you probably don’t like the idea of giving Apple your credit card information. I don’t like it because it feels like I’m giving them too much control over my life. I also don’t like it because it’s a pain to have to cancel my subscription if I ever want to using apple pay So, in this article, I’m going to show you how to decline Apple Pay.
How to turn off Apple Pay
Apple Pay is a great way to pay for things with your iPhone, but sometimes might want to use a different payment method. Maybe you don’t have enough money in your Apple Pay Cash account, or you just want to use a different credit or debit card.
Whatever the reason, it’s easy to turn off Apple Pay on your iPhone. Just follow the steps below.
1. Open settings app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down and tap on Wallet & Apple Pay.
3. Toggle the switch next to Apple Pay to the off position.
That’s all there is to it! When you’re ready start using Apple Pay again, just follow the same steps and toggle the switch back to the on position.
How to disable Apple Pay
You can disable Apple Pay on your iPhone or iPad if you don’t want to use it anymore. Here’s how:
Open settings app
Tap Wallet & Apple Pay.
Turn off the switch for Apple Pay.
How to stop using Apple Pay
Apple Pay is a great way to pay for goods and services using your iPhone, iPad, apple watch However, you find yourself in a situation where you need to decline Apple Pay. Maybe you don’t have enough money in your Apple Pay Cash account, or maybe you just don’t want to use it for a particular purchase. Whatever the reason, declining Apple Pay is easy to do.
Here’s how to decline Apple Pay:
1. When prompted to pay with Apple Pay, tap the “X” in the upper-right corner of the screen.
2. You will then be given the option to pay with another method or cancel the transaction entirely.
3. If you choose to pay with another method, enter your payment information as usual. If you choose to cancel the transaction, tap “Cancel” and then confirm that you want to cancel by tapping “Cancel Payment.”