Checkout this video:
Go to Apple’s website
Go to Apple’s website, then click on the “iTunes & App Store” heading.
Click on the “Manage your Apple ID” link.
Click on the “Create apple id for a child who doesn’t have an account” link.
Click on the “Account” tab
Click on the “Account” tab in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, then select “View My Account.”
You will be prompted to enter your password; do so, and click “Sign In.”
Once you are signed in, scroll down to the section labeled “Apple ID Summary.”
Next to where it says “Family,” click on the “Add Family Member” button.
Select “Create apple id for a child”
1. Go to appleid.apple.com and click “Create apple id ”
2. Enter your child’s birthday and choose “Create an Apple ID for a child.”
3. If you don’t see the option to create an Apple ID for a child, it’s likely because your child already has an Apple ID. In this case, you can add your child to your Family Sharing group.
4. Enter your child’s name and email address, then click “Next.”
5. Create a password and select security questions then click “Next.”
6. Review the Terms and Conditions and click “Agree.”
7. Verify your child’s email address by entering the verification code that was sent to their email address, then click “Verify.”
Enter the child’s birthdate
Click the arrow next to “Birthday” and enter your child’s birthdate. If you don’t know your child’s birthdate, click the “?” next to “Date of Birth” and enter the date of birth you have on file with your child’s school.
Click on the “Create an Apple ID” button
On the Apple ID website, click on the “Create an Apple ID” button. You will be prompted to enter your child’s birthdate. Next, you will need to provide a rescue email address. This is an email address that you can use to reset your child’s password if they forget it. Apple will send an email to this address with a link to reset the password.
Next, you will create a username for your child. This can be their real name or a nickname. The username must be unique, so if their first choice is taken, they will need to try something else. Once you have created a username, you will create a password and select three security questions. These questions are used to verify your identity if you ever need to reset your password.
Finally, you will need to provide a payment method. You can use a credit card or debit card, or you can set up an allowance with iTunes prepaid cards. Once you have provided all of the required information, click on the “Create Apple ID” button and your child’s account will be created!
Follow the instructions to create the account
1. On your child’s device, go to Settings > [their name] > Family Sharing. If you’re using an iOS device, tap the child’s name. If you’re using a Mac, click the child’s name in the sidebar.
2. If you don’t see Family Sharing, tap Add Family Member > Create a Child Account. Follow the instructions on screen to create the account.
3. Enter your child’s date of birth and tap Next. Choose whether to use your Apple ID balance to pay for purchases or add a payment method, then tap Next.
4. Review the Parent Privacy Disclosure and tap Agree if you agree to it.
5. Enter a 4-digit verification code, then tap Next. Choose whether you want to receive email notifications about your child’s activity, then tap Next.
6. Tap Done or Continue Shopping start using your child’s account with Family Sharing.”