- Open Safari and go to appleid.apple.com
- Click “Create your Apple ID”
- Enter your name, birthday, and email address
- Choose a strong password and enter it twice
- Enter security questions and answers
- Click “Continue”
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Verify your email address
- Congratulations, you’ve created your Apple ID!
Creating apple id is easy and only takes a few minutes. With apple id you can access all of Apple’s services, including the App Store, iCloud, and more.
Checkout this video:
Open Safari and go to appleid.apple.com
Creating apple id is simple and only takes a few minutes. First, open Safari and go to appleid.apple.com. You’ll be taken to apple id creation page.
Enter your first name, last name, and email address. Create a password that you’ll remember and enter it in the password field. You’ll also need to verify it by entering it again in the Verify Password field.
Next, select your country from the drop-down menu and enter your birthday in the DOB fields. After you’ve entered all of your required information, click Continue.
On the next page, you’ll be asked to enter a rescue email address. This is optional, but we recommend that you do so in case you ever forget your password or need to reset your account for any reason. Once you’ve entered your rescue email, click Continue.
On the following page, Agree to the Terms and Conditions by checking the box next to I have read and agree to these terms and conditions. Then click apple id ’
You’ll be taken to a confirmation page letting you know that your Apple ID has been created successfully!
Click “Create your Apple ID”
Click “Create your Apple ID” under the “Don’t have an Apple ID?” section on the right side of the page.
Enter your name, birthday, and email address
Creating an Apple ID is easy and free. Just enter your name, birthday, and email address.
If you don’t have an Apple device, you can still create an Apple ID. Just enter your name, birthday, and email address when prompted.
Choose a strong password and enter it twice
Creating a strong password is important to keep your Apple ID secure. Here are some tips:
-Use at least 8 characters. Longer passwords are better.
-Include uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
-Don’t use dictionary words or sequences like “abcd” or “1234.”
-Don’t use easily guessed words like your name, birthday, spouse or child’s name, pet’s name, or the name of your favorite sports team.
Enter your password in the field below and enter it again to verify.
Enter security questions and answers
Security questions are used to help verify your identity and keep your account secure. They’re also used to reset your password if you forget it. To choose and answer your security questions, follow these steps:
1.Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
2.In the Security section, click Edit.
3-Click Continue, then select three questions from the list and enter the answers.
4-When you’re finished, click Continue.
Click “Continue.” Enter your birth date, name, and email address. Choose a password and security questions. Click “Continue.”
Agree to the Terms and Conditions
You will be asked to agree to the Terms and Conditions. Once you have read them, check the box that says, “I have read and agree to these terms and conditions.” You will then need to click the “Agree” button.
Verify your email address
Verifying your email address is an important step in the Apple ID creation process. When you create an Apple ID, Apple will send a verification email to the address you provide. This email will contain a link that you must click to verify your email address and activate your account.
If you don’t receive the verification email, there are a few things you can try:
– Check your spam or junk mail folder. If you see the Verification Failed error when trying to sign in with your Apple ID, it might mean that you have an unfinished business transaction that needs to be completed. For example, if you started creating an Apple ID but didn’t finish, you might see this error when you try to sign in. To finish creating your Apple ID, open the verification email and click the Verify Now link.
– Check with your email service provider to make sure that they aren’t blocking mail from Apple (icloud.com, me.com, or mac.com).
– Ask your family members or friends if they have an iOS device or Mac that they can use to sign in with your Apple ID and send yourself a verification email. To do this, go to Settings > [your name]. If asked for a password, enter the password for your Apple ID. Tap Send Verification Email underEMAIL ADDRESSES & SECURITY > Password & Security > Get Started > Verify YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.
Congratulations, you’ve created your Apple ID!
You’ve just taken the first step towards using all of Apple’s great services. With new apple id you can shop the iTunes Store, sign in to iCloud, buy an app, and more.
If you have any questions about your new Apple ID or want to learn more about what you can do with it, check out the resources below.
What is an Apple ID? – Your Apple ID is the account you use to access all of Apple’s services.
How to use your Apple ID – Now that you have an Apple ID, find out how to use it to shop the iTunes Store, sign in to iCloud, buy an app, and more.
iCloud – Get started with iCloud so that you can access your content on all of your devices.
The iTunes Store – Browse and buy music, movies, TV shows, apps, audiobooks, and more.