If you want to watch your favorite shows and movies on apple tv you need to connect it to a Wi-Fi network. Here’s how to do it.
Checkout this video:
Open settings app on apple tv
There are two ways to connect your Apple TV to your Wi-Fi network. The first way is to go to settings app on your Apple TV and select “Network.” From there, you will be able to select your Wi-Fi network from the list of available networks. The second way is to go to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and select “Wi-Fi.” From there, you will be able to see a list of available Wi-Fi networks. Select your Wi-Fi network from the list and enter the password.
On your Apple TV 4K or Apple TV (4th generation), go to Settings > Network. If you’re using an Ethernet cable, connect it to the Ethernet port on your Apple TV.
Select your Wi-Fi network from the list of available networks. If you see a password field, enter the password for your Wi-Fi network.
Select your Wi-Fi network from the list of available networks.
If you’re connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi, the Apple TV will find your network and you can select it from the list. If you don’t see your network listed, make sure that your router is turned on and that you’re within range.
Enter your Wi-Fi password, if prompted.
If you’re connecting your Apple TV to a new Wi-Fi network, you’ll be prompted to enter the password for that network. If you don’t know the password, you can find it by logging into your router’s web interface.
Once you’ve entered the password, your Apple TV will connect to the Wi-Fi network and you’ll be able to use all of its features.
Your Apple TV should now be connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Before you begin
To set up your Apple TV, you need:
-An iPhone, iPad,ipod touch or Mac running the latest version of iOS or macOS
-A wireless router compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n wireless technology
-An Ethernet network (for some models)
-High-speed Internet access
1. Open the Settings app on your iOS device or Mac.
2. Select Wi-Fi from the list of options. If you’using ios 11 or later and you’re connected to a Wi-Fi network, you can also go to Settings > Network to see the Wi-Fi networks that are available.
3. Make sure that your Wi-Fi router is turned on and connected to the Internet. If it’s not, follow the instructions that came with your router.
4. Find your Wi-Fi network name (or SSID) from the list of available networks and select it. If you don’t see your network listed, make sure that your Wi-Fi router is turned on and within range of your Apple TV. If you still can’t see it or connect to it, reset your Wi-Fi router by unplugging it from power for at least 10 seconds.* Then try again.
5. Enter the password for your Wi-Fi network when prompted and select Join. If you don’t know the password for your network, contact the person who set up your network or your ISP.*
After you join a Wi-Fi network, you’ll see a checkmark next to its name in Settings > Network on Apple TV 4K (5th generation) apple tv hd (4th generation), or in Settings > Networks on earlier models of Apple TV:*