If you’re an iPhone user with apple watch you may be wondering how to connect the two devices. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
Checkout this video:
Open watch app on your iPhone.
Apple Watch relies on your iPhone to stay connected and receive notifications, apps, and other content. If you see a message that says “Connect to iPhone,” it means your watch isn’t connected. You need to set up your iPhone so that it can communicate with your watch.
Tap the My Watch tab.
To get started, make sure your iPhone is running iOS 8.2 or later and that apple watch is paired with your iPhone. Once you’ve done that, follow these steps:
1. Tap the My Watch tab.
2. Scroll down and tap the entry for your Apple Watch under the Paired Watches section.
3. Tap the “i” next to your watch’s name to view its settings screen.
4. Tap the “Connect to iPhone” toggle switch to enable it if it’s not already enabled (it should be green).
Tap your watch at the top of the screen.
Assuming you’ve already paired your Apple Watch with your iPhone, you just need to wake up your iPhone and hold it near your watch. Once the two devices are close enough together, a message will pop up on your iPhone asking if you’d like to connect the two devices. Just tap “Connect” and you’re good to go!
Tap Pair New Watch.
PairingYour iPhone and Apple Watch should be close to each other to make sure they’re in range.
On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
Tap the My Watch tab, tap pair new watch
Follow the instructions on your iPhone and Apple Watch.
Follow the instructions on the screen.
If you can’t connect your iPhone to your Apple Watch, make sure that Bluetooth is on and that your iPhone is in range. If you’re using cellular on your Apple Watch, make sure that cellular data is turned on for the Watch App Store and that you have a cellular plan.
If you still can’t connect, try these steps:
1. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
2.tap pair new watch and wait for the QR code to appear on your iPhone.
3. If you don’t see a QR code, or if your camera can’t scan the code, try entering the code manually from your iPhone:
4. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
5.start pairing > enter the 8-digit code that appears on your watch face > enter the code again when prompted for confirmation > tap Pair. If asked for a passcode, enter 0000 (four zeroes).