Have apple watch but want to use a Samsung phone? Here’s how to connect the two devices and make them work together.
Checkout this video:
It’s no secret that Apple and Samsung have been rivals for many years. But just because these two tech giants are constantly butting heads doesn’t mean that their products can’t play nice with each other. In fact, it’s quite easy to connect apple watch to a Samsung phone.
Before you begin, you’ll need to make sure that apple watch is running watchOS 7 or later and your Samsung phone is running Android 6.0 or above. Once you’ve verified that both devices meet the requirements, follow the steps below to connect your Apple Watch to your Samsung phone.
What You Need
To connect your Apple Watch to a Samsung phone, you’ll need:
-An Apple Watch
-A compatible Samsung phone running Android 6.0 or higher
-The latest version of the Samsung Galaxy Watch app
Once you have everything you need, follow these steps:
1. Open the watch app on your Samsung phone.
2. Tap the “Gear” icon in top right corner of the app.
3. Tap “Bluetooth”.
4. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
5. Tap “Search for Devices”.
6. Tap “Apple Watch” when it appears in the list of available devices.
7. Follow the prompts on your screen to complete the pairing process.
If you own both an Apple Watch and a Samsung phone, you may be wondering how you can connect the two devices. Although the Apple Watch is designed to work with iPhones, there is a way to connect it to a Samsung phone using a special adapter. Here’s how to do it:
1. Purchase an adapter that is compatible with your Samsung phone. Be sure to get the right type of adapter, as there are different types available.
2. Connect the adapter to your Samsung phone.
3. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. If you don’t have this app, you can download it from the App Store.
4. Tap on the “My Watch” tab and then select “Pair New Watch.”
5. Follow the prompts on your screen to complete the pairing process between your Apple Watch and Samsung phone.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when you’re trying to connect your Apple Watch to a Samsung phone:
-Make sure that your Apple Watch is running watchOS 6 or later and that your iPhone is running iOS 13 or later.
-On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app andtap the watch tab
-Tap cellular, then turn on Cellular Data.
-Tap Add a new plan, then select a carrier and plan.
-If you don’t see Add a new plan, contact your carrier.
-On your Samsung phone, open the Galaxy Wearable app.
-Tap SETTINGS, then tap Connections.
-Under Connections, tap Bluetooth.
-Turn on Bluetooth, then tap SCAN.
-Tap the name of your Apple Watch when it appears under DEVICES.
We hope this guide has helped you to connect your Apple Watch to your Samsung phone. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to us.