If you’ve recently upgraded to a new iPhone, you may be wondering how to connect apple watch to the new device. Here’s a quick and easy guide to help you get started.
Checkout this video:
Open watch app on your new iPhone.
Open the Watch app on your new iPhone. If you don’t see the Watch app, check that you havewatchOS 6 or later installed, then search for the Watch app.
Tap the watch tab then tap your watch at the top of the screen.
If you’re asked to enter a passcode, put your watch on your wrist and enter its passcode.
Tap Continue, then wait for Activation Lock to appear.
Enter apple id password on your new iPhone.
Tap the My Watch tab.
The My Watch tab is the first tab at the bottom of the Watch app. If you’re not already there, tap it now.
On the My Watch tab, scroll down and tap iPhone.
Tap your watch at the top of the screen.
If you just got a new iPhone, you may be wondering how to connect your Apple Watch to it. The process is actually pretty simple, and only takes a few steps. Here’s how to do it:
1. Tap your watch at the top of the screen.
2. Tap “Settings.”
3. Tap “Bluetooth.”
4. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
5. Tap “Pair new device.”
6. Follow the instructions on your iPhone.
7. Once your devices are paired, you’ll see them listed under “My Devices” in the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone.
Tap Pair New Watch.
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then tap the My Watch tab.
Tap Pair New Watch.
If you don’t see Pair New Watch, tap your watch at the top of the screen, tap pair new watch
Hold your new iPhone next to your Apple Watch, then wait for an animation to appear on your new iPhone. If you don’t see an animation or if you’re asked to enter a passcode on your new iPhone, reposition it closer to your Apple Watch or try again after moving both devices farther apart. When you see the animation, tap Continue on your new iPhone. After you enter your password on your new iPhone to unlock it, it will begin transferring data from your old iPhone to your new one. To keep using apps that rely on real-time information from other Apple products (like activity tracking), stay within about 30 feet of those devices while pairing and during the initial sync.
Follow the instructions on your iPhone and watch.
If you’re setting up your first Apple Watch, and you’ve already set up your new iPhone, follow the instructions on your iPhone.
If you’re setting up a new Apple Watch and you’re still using your old iPhone, first set up your new iPhone, and then follow the instructions on your new iPhone.
To finish setting up, pair your Apple Watch with your new iPhone:
– Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone.
– Tap “Start Pairing” at the bottom of the screen. If you don’t see this option, it means that your Apple Watch is already paired with another device. You need to unpair it before you can pair it with a new device.
– Hold your Apple Watch close to your new iPhone.
– Wait for a message that says “Apple Watch is paired” and tap Continue. If prompted, enter the four-digit passcode that appears on your Apple Watch.