If apple watch is overloaded and running slow, here’s how to clear out the clutter and get it back up to speed.
Checkout this video:
Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
Tap General > Usage > Manage Storage.
Under Storage, tap an app to see how much space it uses.
To delete an app, tap the Delete App button .
Swipe up on the watch face to reveal the Control Center, then tap the settings icon (it looks like a Gear). From here, you can adjust brightness, enable Do Not Disturb mode, and more.
To unpair apple watch from your iPhone, open watch app on your iPhone, then tap the watch tab Under “All Watches,” tap the info icon next to the watch that you want to unpair.tap unpair apple watch
If you’re selling or giving away your Apple Watch, you need to erase it completely to protect your information. You might also want start over if you’re having major software issues and you can’t solve them.
When you erase your Apple Watch, all of your content is deleted from the watch. This includes apps, settings, notifications, messages, and any data stored by those apps. All of your content is also deleted from iCloud and iCloud backups.
Before you erase your Apple Watch, unpair it from your iPhone. If you don’t unpair it first, when you try to connect it to another iPhone, the watch will automatically restore itself from the backup that’s on your iPhone.
When you’re ready to erase:
1. On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
2. Tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
3. Enter apple id password if prompted and tap Erase Everything to confirm erasing everything on your watch.
Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
1. Open the Settings app on your watch.
2. Tap General > Reset.
3. Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
4. For extra security, enter your passcode.
5. Tap Erase All.
Enter your passcode.
If you have a passcode set, you’ll need to enter it before you can continue.
Tap the “Erase all content and settings” option at the bottom of the screen.
Tap “Erase Watch” to confirm.
Keep your Apple Watch on your wrist until the process is complete. It can take a few minutes.
Tap Erase All.
If you want to start fresh with your Apple Watch, you can erase all of its contents and settings. When you do this, your watch will be restored to the factory default settings, and all of your personal data will be erased.
If you’re selling or giving away your Apple Watch, or if you’re having major problems with it, you might need to erase it.
Follow these steps to erase all the content from your Apple Watch:
1. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
2. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap General > Reset.
3. Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode.
4. Tap Erase All twice to confirm that you want to erase your watch’s data and settings.