If you need to change apple id email address for any reason, you can do so directly from apple id account page. Here’s how!
Checkout this video:
Open Settings and tap on apple id banner at the top. You’ll see all of the contact information that you have associated with your Apple ID, including your email address(es). If you want to add an email address, tap on Add Email.
Tap on your name
Assuming that you want to change the email address associated with your Apple ID, and not your actual Apple ID, follow these steps:
-Open Settings and tap on your name at the top.
-Tap on Name, Phone Numbers, Email.
-Under Contact Information, tap on Edit.
-Tap on the blue pencil icon next to the information that you want to change. If it’s your email address, tap on the “i” icon next to your current address.
-Enter the new information and tap Done when you’re finished.
Tap on “Edit” next to your current email address
If you’d like to change the email address that you use as your Apple ID, there are a few things that you need to do. First, you need to sign out of all of the Apple services that you use with your current Apple ID. Once you’ve signed out of everything, you can change your email address. Here’s how:
1. Tap on “Settings” from your home screen.
2. Tap on “iTunes & App Store.”
3. Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
4. Tap on “Sign Out.”
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for iCloud, iMessage, and FaceTime.
6. Once you’ve signed out of all of the services, go back to “Settings.”
7. Tap on “iTunes & App Store” once again.
8. Tap on “Forgot Apple ID or Password.”
9. Enter in the email address that you want to use as new apple id and tap on “Next.”
10. Follow the instructions on the screen to change your email address and set up a new password.
Type in your new email address
Type in the email address that you want to use as your new Apple ID. If you don’t have icloud account set up, skip to step 4.
If you want to change your primary email address, you can do it right from your iPhone.
1. Open the Settings app and tap on your name at the top.
2. Tap on “Email” and then tap on “Add another email.”
3. Enter your new email address and tap “Done.”
4. You will now see two email addresses listed under your name. The new one will have a “(non-verified)” designation next to it. To verify the address, open your email app and look for a message from Apple with a verification link. Tap on the link to verify the address.
Type in your password
If you’re using an Apple device, such as an iPhone, iPad, or Mac, you can change your Apple ID email address from the Settings app. To change your email address, head to Settings > iCloud > tap on your Apple ID > tap “Change Email Address.” Type in your new email address and hit “Save.” You’ll need to enter your password to make the changes.
If you want to change the email address that you use as your Apple ID, and you know your current password, you can change it from any web browser by signing into apple id account page
If you have an iPhone, iPad, ipod touch with iOS 10.3 or later, you can change the email address that’s next to your name in Settings. After you change your email address or password, sign in to all of the Apple services with which you use your Apple ID.