Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to change the wallpaper on apple watch Whether you want to use a built-in image or one of your own, we’ll show you how to make it happen.
Checkout this video:
Open the Settings app on apple watch
Open the Settings app on apple watch Tap Wallpaper > Choose New Wallpaper. You can choose an existing image from your watch or photos, or tap Stocks to browse images from Apple News. To choose a new image, tap it, then tap Set. To use Live Photos for your watch face, select a Live Photo, then tap Set.
Dynamic: These wallpapers appear to move as you tilt your watch face—they’re fun to show off.
Stills: Choose a still image from all of the photos on your iPhone. If you have an Apple Watch Series 4 or later with watchOS 5 or later, you can use a Live Photo for your wallpaper. To turn on Wake Screen on Raise, tap Settings > General > Wake Screen, then turn on Wake Screen on Raise.
If you have an Apple Watch with watchOS 6 or later, you can set a photograph that was taken with your Apple Watch as your watch face wallpaper. Just open the Photos app on your watch, select the photo that you want to use, and tap “Use as Wallograph.”
Tap Choose a New Wallpaper.
On your Apple Watch, open the Settings app. Tap Wallpaper, then tap Choose a New Wallpaper.
Tap an image to preview it. To see more images, tap Browse, then choose an album or category of images. Once you find an image you want to use, tap Set.
Choose when you want to use your new wallpaper:
Select an image or Live Photo. If you select an image, you can choose whether to set it as your watch face or as your lock screen.
To change your Apple Watch wallpaper:
1. On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
2. Tap the watch tab then tap General > Wallpaper. If you have an iPhone with 3D Touch, you can also press deeply on the display to choose new wallpaper.
3. Tap Choose a New Wallpaper, then do one of the following:
– Select an image or Live Photo: Tap , then choose an image or Live Photo from your albums. To choose a Live Photo, you must have an Apple Watch Series 2 or later.
– Use a Dynamic wallpaper: Scroll to the bottom of the options, then tap . Swipe left or right to select a different dynamic wallpaper. To turn off dynamic wallpapers, tap , then turn off Dynamic Wallpapers.
4. Tap Set > Set Lock Screen or Set Home Screen (depending on where you want to use the new wallpaper), or tap Cancel to return to the previous screen without making changes.
To change the wallpaper on your Apple Watch, follow these steps:
1. On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
2. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap General > Wallpaper.
3. Choose an image.
4. Tap Set.