Have a new picture that you want to use for your Apple Watch? Here’s how to change your profile picture and add new faces to your watch.
Checkout this video:
Open watch app on your iPhone.
1. Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the watch tab
3. Tap Photos.
4. Tap Edit in the upper-right corner of the screen.
5. Select the photo that you want to use, then tap Done.
Tap the watch tab
In the My Watch tab, scroll down to the bottom and tap Edit.
If you want to change your profile picture, tap on the current profile picture. If you want to add or change your watch face, tap on the watch face that you want to change.
Tap on the watch face that you want to change.
Tap on the Edit button in top right corner of the screen.
Tap on the picture that you want to use as your profile picture. If you don’t have a picture saved, you can take a new one by tapping on the camera icon.
When you’re finished, tap on the Done button in the top right corner of the screen.
Tap your profile picture under the My Watch heading.
Under the My Watch heading, tap your profile picture. If you haven’t added a profile picture, tap Edit Profile, then tap your profile picture under the My Profile heading.
If you need to crop your picture, tap it, then drag the corner handles to adjust the size. When you’re done, tap Set.
Open the Photos app on apple watch Tap Edit. If you don’t see Edit, tap the photo, then tap . To choose a new photo, tap , then do one of the following:
To choose a new photo, tap , then do one of the following:
-Tap Choose Photo, then select a photo.
-Tap Take Photo to take a new photo using apple watch
To use a Live Photo, tap Edit, then tap the Live Photo icon .
If you’re using apple watch Series 3 or later with watchOS 6 or later, you can add an Animoji or Memoji:
-Tap Edit, tap , then do one of the following:
-Tap Add Memoji to create and customize an avatar that tracks your facial expressions. As you speak, your Memoji talks along with you.
-Choose an existing Animoji from the list.
Tap the placeholder image.
If you’d like to change the photo that appears on your Apple Watch’s face, you can do so right from your wrist. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Tap the placeholder image.
2. Select “Choose Photo.”
3. Choose the photo you want to use from your iPhone’s photo library.
4. Tap “Set.”
Tap Choose Photo.
When you want to change the picture on your Apple Watch, you have two choices. You can either take a new photo using your Apple Watch’s built-in camera, or you can choose an existing photo from your Photos Library. To access your photos, tap the Photos icon on your Apple Watch’s Home screen.
If you want to take a new photo, tap the Camera icon. If you want to choose an existing photo, tap the Albums icon. Then, select the album that contains the photo you want to use.
Once you’ve found the photo you want to use, tap it to select it. Then, tap the Use button in the top-right corner of the screen.
Select a new image from your photo library or take a new one with your iPhone’s camera.
It’s easy to change the image that appears on your Apple Watch’s face. Here’s how:
Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
Select the image you want to use.
Scroll down and tap Copy.
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
Tap Choose a New Wallpaper.
Tap Photos or Choose Photo and select the image you just copied.
1. On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
2. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap Photos > Sync Photos. You can choose to sync all photos, or only selected albums.
3. Tap the album that contains the photo you want to add to your watch face, then select the photo. If you have Live Photo turned on for that photo, your Apple Watch plays the Live Photo animation when you tap and hold the photo. You can also turn on/off Depth Effect
4. To choose a different photo, tap . To delete a photo, lightly press and hold the photo that you want to delete, then tap Delete Photo.
5. Tap Done when you finish adding or deleting photos.