Checkout this video:
Go to Apple’s website
Log into Apple’s website using apple id that you want to change the email address for. In the top menu, click “Account.”
On the account page, scroll down to the “Settings” section and click “Edit” next to the primary email address.
In the pop-up window, enter the new email address that you want to use as your Apple ID, then click “Save Changes.”
Log in with your Apple ID
1. Visit Apple’s website. In your browser, go to https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin.
2. Enter your Apple ID email address and password, then click Sign In.
3. If you have two-factor authentication enabled for your Apple ID, you’ll be asked to enter a verification code that’s sent to one of your devices.
4. Click the Edit button next to the Email field on the Account page.
5. Enter the new email address that you want to use as your Apple ID, then click Save Changes.
6. An email will be sent to your new address with a link to verify it. Click the link in the email and sign in with new apple id email address and password to complete the verification process.
Click on “Manage your Apple ID”
If you’ve decided that you want to change the email address that you use as your Apple ID, you can do so relatively easily by following the instructions below. Just keep in mind that when you change your Apple ID, it will also change the email address associated with icloud account as well as any other services that you use with your Apple ID.
-Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in with your current Apple ID and password.
-Click on “Manage your Apple ID.”
-Click on “Edit” next to the “Primary Email Address” field.
-Enter the new email address that you want to use as your Apple ID and click on “Save.”
-You will be prompted to verify your new email address; follow the instructions provided to complete verification.
Click on “Edit” next to the “Primary Email Address” field
You can change your primary email address from apple id account page
To change your primary email address on apple id account page
– Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
– In the “Account” section, click Edit.
– Click the “X” next to the primary email address that you want to remove. If you don’t see an “X” next to your primary email address, then that address can’t be removed. This is usually because it’s being used as a rescue or security email address.
– Click Save, then enter your password again to confirm the changes.
Enter your new email address
Open the Apple ID webpage in a web browser and sign in with your current Apple ID credentials.
Click “Edit” next to the “Account” section.
Enter your new email address in the “Apple ID and Primary Email Address” field.
Enter your password in the “Password” field and click “Save.”
Click on “Save Changes”
When you’re finished, click on the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page. Your new Apple ID email address will now be updated!