It’s easy to change the clock on apple watch Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be all set.
Checkout this video:
Open the Settings app on apple watch
Tap the time, then turn the Digital Crown to set the hours and minutes.
Tap AM or PM, then tap Done.
To change your watch’s clock, tap the “Settings” icon on the home screen, then tap “General.” From here, you can choose between different watch face complications, as well as select a different default watch face.
Tap Date & Time.
You can change the clock on your Apple Watch to display the time in a different time zone. This is useful if you’re traveling or if you want to keep track of the time in multiple time zones.
To change the clock on your Apple Watch:
1. Tap the settings icon on your watch face.
2. Tap Date & Time.
3.Tap the switch next to 24-Hour Time to turn it on or off.
4.Tap Time Zone.
5. Use the + and – buttons to set the correct time zone for your location.
6 .Tap Done when you’re finished
Turn off the Set Automatically option.
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch, then tap General > Date & Time. Turn off the Set Automatically option.
Tap the hour or minutes, then turn the Digital Crown to set the time.
When you’re finished, tap Done.
Use the + and – buttons to set the correct hour and minute.
It’s easy to change the clock on your Apple Watch. Just follow these simple steps:
1. On your Apple Watch, tap the “Settings” app icon.
2. Tap “General.”
3. Tap “Date & Time.”
4. Tap the “24-Hour Time” switch to turn it on or off.
5. Use the “+” and “-” buttons to set the correct hour and minute.
6. Tap “OK.”
Tap the AM or PM button as needed.
On your Apple Watch, tap the Settings app.
Swipe up or down to find the setting you want.
Tap the setting, then turn it on or off.
The 12-Hour Time setting uses a 12-hour clock and AM/PM indicators. The 24-Hour Time setting uses a 24-hour clock.
When you change this setting, it affects only the watch face that’s currently selected.
Tap the Back button.
1. On your iPhone, open watch app
2. Tap the watch tab then tap Clock.
3. Tap the Back button.
4. Tap Edit, then do one of the following:
– To add a new clock face, tap Add (+).
– To reorder the order of your clock faces, touch and hold next to a clock face, then drag it up or down.
5. When you finish, tap Done.
Tap the Done button.
After customizing the face of your watch, you can change the time by tapping the Done button in top right corner
If you want to keep your watch face the same but change the time, you can do so by tapping and holding on the watch face. A submenu will appear with different time options. Choose the one you want, and then tap Done in the top right corner when you’re finished.