Looking to change the card you use for Apple Pay? Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to do just that!
Checkout this video:
Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
Open the Wallet app on your iPhone. If you don’t have Wallet, tap the App Store icon on home screen then tap the search bar and type “wallet.” Tap GET next to “Wallet” in the search results.
Tap the card that you want to update. If you want to add a new card, tap + in the upper-right corner of your screen.
Enter the required information and tap Next. might need to enter additional information, such as the security code from the back of your card or your billing address.
If you’re asked to verify your card, choose a verification method and follow the instructions on your screen.
Tap the card you want to remove.
In the Wallet app, tap the card you want to remove, then tap . If you have multiple devices signed in with apple id tap My Devices, then tap the device that you want to remove the card from.
Tap Remove Card, then tap Remove.
Scroll down and tap Remove Card.
Apple Pay is a great way to use your iPhone apple watch to pay for things in stores, in apps, and on the web. However, if you need to change the card that you’re using apple pay it’s easy to do. Here’s how!
If you need to change the card that you’re using with Apple Pay, it’s easy to do. Just follow these steps:
1. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down and tap on the card that you want to remove.
3. Tap on the info button (it looks like a letter i in a circle).
4. Scroll down and tap Remove Card.
5. Confirm that you want to remove the card by tapping Remove again.
6. That’s it! Your card has been removed from Apple Pay.
To remove a card from Apple Pay, follow these steps:
1. On your iPhone, open the Wallet app.
2. On the main Wallet screen, tap the card that you want to remove.
3. On the card information screen, tap Remove Card.
4. When prompted, confirm that you want to remove the card from Apple Pay by tapping Remove.
Add a new card.
If you have multiple cards set up on Apple Pay, you can easily switch between them by opening the Wallet app and selecting the card you want to use. If you’using apple pay for the first time, adding a card is simple. Just open the Wallet app, scan your card, then follow the instructions.
You can also add a new card in Settings:
1. Open Settings and tap Wallet & Apple Pay.
2. Tap Add Card.
3. Follow the instructions to add a new card.