- Changing the wallpaper on apple watch
- How to use an image from your photo library as your wallpaper
- How to use Apple-designed wallpaper
- How to use Dynamic Wallpaper
- How to use Live Wallpaper
Apple Watch is a great device, and one of the best parts about it is the wallpaper. You can change your wallpaper to anything you want, and in this article, we’ll show you how!
Checkout this video:
Changing the wallpaper on apple watch
You can change the wallpaper on apple watch to any image in your photo library. To do this, open watch app on your iPhone and tap the watch tab Then, tap Wallpaper > Choose New Wallpaper.
Updating to watchOS 6 or later
If apple watch is running watchOS 6 or later, you can change your watch face whenever you want. Just long-press anywhere on the current watch face to enter edit mode, then tap the new face button (upper-left). Swipe left or right to choose a new watch face, then tap Add.
Changing your wallpaper
You can customize the look of your Apple Watch by changing the wallpaper. Just like with your iPhone, you can use built-in images or your own personal photos as your watch face wallpaper.
To change the wallpaper on your Apple Watch:
1. Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
2. Tap Wallpaper.
3. Tap Choose a New Wallpaper. You can choose from built-in images or tap Photos to choose a photo from your iPhone’s library.
4. When you’ve selected an image, tap Set.
How to use an image from your photo library as your wallpaper
Open the Photos app on your iPhone. Select the image you want to use. Tap the Share button , then tap the Copy button. Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch. Tap Wallpaper, then tap Choose New Wallpaper. Tap Photos, then tap an album.
Adding an image to your photo library
If you have a photo that you want to use as your wallpaper, you can add it to your photo library.
1. Tap the Photos app to open it.
2. Tap the album that contains the photo that you want to use.
3. Tap the photo that you want to use.
4. Tap the Share button , then tap Save Image.
Setting an image as your wallpaper
To change your Apple Watch wallpaper, first make sure your Watch is on and unlocked. Then press and hold on the screen until you see the “Customize” option appear.
Tap “Customize,” then tap “Wallpaper.” From here, you can choose to use one of Apple’s default wallpapers, or you can tap “Photos” to select an image from your camera roll.
If you choose to use a photo, you can crop it or zoom in/out to get the perfect fit for your Watch face. Once you’re happy with how it looks, tap “Set.” Your new wallpaper will be applied immediately.
How to use Apple-designed wallpaper
If you have an Apple Watch, you can change the way it looks by choosing a different wallpaper for your watch face. You can use an image from your photo library or one of the built-in Apple-designed wallpapers.
Adding an Apple-designed wallpaper
To add an Apple-designed wallpaper:
1. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Tap My Watch, then tap Wallpaper.
3. Tap Choose a New Wallpaper.
4. Scroll to the bottom and tap Edit.
5. To add a new image to the lineup, tap Add Photo and choose an image from your Photo Library or Camera Roll. When you finish adding or removing photos, tap Done.
Setting an Apple-designed wallpaper as your wallpaper
On your iPhone, iPad, ipod touch
2.Tap Wallpaper, then tap Choose a New Wallpaper.
3.Tap the My Photos album, then tap the image you want to use. If you have Live Photo turned on for your Lock screen, the Live Photo plays as your wallpaper. To choose a Live Photo, tap it, then tap the Share button Choose Use as Wallpaper.
4. Drag to move the image and position it on the screen, then tap Set. When you’re asked whether to set both your Lock screen and Home screen, tap a choice. To see what your new wallpaper looks like, touch and hold the Lock screen.
On your Apple Watch:
1.Press firmly on the face of your Apple Watch, then swipe up to open Control Center. Alternatively, on watchOS 6 or later, you can swipe down from the top-right corner of the watch face.
2.< > , , , , , , , light/dark mode buttons are available depending on your watch face and its configuration.< > always appears as the last button in Control Center.; Tap to open Settings; Tap Wallpaper; Tap Browse OR Choose Photo OR My Photos on an Apple Watch with watchOS 6 or later; Tap an image; Change how it appears (requires an Apple Watch with watchOS 7 or later): < > shows a pattern that can be applied to your image.; Tap Set.< > displays a resizable version of an image so you can choose how it appears on particular faces.; Select a face for customization;; Swipe left or right to choose an element that can be customized (requires an Apple Watch with watchOS 7 or later); Swipe up or down to change color opacity (requires an Apple Watch with watchOS 7 or later); To set options for Dynamic Wallpapers and Live Photo Effects (requires an iPhone with iOS 14 or later), tap ; Scroll up or down; Tap Done when you finish customizing< ; How To Troubleshoot Your iPhone If It Has A Black Screen ;> appears only if Raise to Wake is off in Settings -> Display & Brightness -> Raise to Wake., .
How to use Dynamic Wallpaper
You can use aDynamic Wallpaper on your Apple Watch. This feature is available on watchOS 6 and later. With aDynamic Wallpaper, your Apple Watch will change its appearance throughout the day based on the time and your location.
Adding a Dynamic Wallpaper
If you want to add a dynamic wallpaper to your Apple Watch, you’ll need to do it through the Watch app on your iPhone. Here’s how:
1. Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the watch tab
3. Tap Wallpaper.
4. Tap Choose a New Wallpaper.
5. Tap Dynamic and choose the wallpaper you want to use.
Setting a Dynamic Wallpaper as your wallpaper
To set a dynamic wallpaper as your wallpaper:
1. In the Watch app on your iPhone, tap My Watch, then tap Wallpaper.
2. Tap Choose a New Wallpaper.
3. Tap Dynamic, then tap a category of wallpapers at the bottom of the screen.
4. To see an animation of the wallpaper, tap it, then tap Preview. To set it as your current wallpaper, tap Set.
How to use Live Wallpaper
You can now set a Live Photo as your Apple Watch face. Live Wallpapers are essentially short videos that play back and forth on your Apple Watch face. If you have an Apple Watch Series 2 or later, you can set a Live Photo as your watch face.
Adding a Live Wallpaper
To add a Live Wallpaper, you’ll need to download an app that offers them first. Once you’ve found one you like, launch it and browse the selection of Live Wallpapers. When you find one you want to use, tap on it and then tap the “Set” button. You might be asked whether you want to set it as your Watch face or as your lock screen; pick whichever option you prefer.
Once you’ve added the Live Wallpaper, you can see it in action by pressing down on your Watch face. If you don’t see the Live Wallpaper option, scroll down and tap “Choose New Watch Face.” Select the My Faces category and then choose the Live Wallpaper option at the top of the list.
Setting a Live Wallpaper as your wallpaper
Live Wallpapers can only be set as your wallpaper from the Watch app on your iPhone. Once you’ve found the perfect Live Wallpaper from our collection, follow these steps to set it as your wallpaper:
-Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
-Tap My Watch, then tap Wallpaper.
-Tap Add Wallpaper.
-Choose whether you want to set a new wallpaper for your watch face or compliments (lockscreen).
-Select Dynamic or Still image. If you choose Dynamic, select Live under New Wallpapers. If you want to use a Live Photo, select Live under Photos.
-Choose the photo you want and tap Set.