Sign in to your Apple ID account page once again. Replace your Apple ID with the email address you want to use. You’ll have to double-check the email address. On your iOS device, go to Settings > iCloud and sign in using your new Apple ID.
This Video Should Help:
To change your Apple ID password, you need to go through the process of resetting it. This is done by going to Settings > General > Reset and Erase All Content and Settings. The process takes about an hour. Reference: how to change apple id password.
- how to change apple id on ipad if you forgot password
- can i change my apple id on my ipad without losing everything
- can i have two apple ids on my ipad
- how do i change ownership of an ipad?
- how to change icloud account on ipad