Do you want to change the email address that is associated with your Apple ID? Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make the change.
Checkout this video:
Open the Settings app.
Open the Settings app. Tap your name at the top. Tap Password & Security. Tap Edit under the section labeled “Security Questions.” If you’re using two-factor authentication instead of two-step verification, you’ll need to tap Changing Your Password and follow the instructions on the next screen.
Tap your name at the top of the screen.
apple id is the account that you use for everything you do with Apple, such as when you shop the iTunes Store, sign in to iCloud, buy an app, and more.
You can sign in to all Apple services with the apple id and password. If you use multiple Apple IDs, such as for work and for personal use, make sure that each one has a different password.
If you forgot your password or want to change it, follow these steps. If you want to change your Apple ID without creating a new one, read this article.
Tap your name at the top of the screen. Tap Password & Security. Tap Change Password.
Tap “Edit” next to your name.
You can change your name, email address, password, and shipping and billing information from apple id account page
To change your name:
– Tap “Edit” next to your name.
– Enter a new first or last name. If you want to change both, tap “First Name” or “Last Name,” then enter the new info.
– Tap Done (iPhone) or (iPad), then tap Done again.
Tap “Change Password.”
First, open the Settings app and tap your name at the top.
Next, tap “Password & Security.”
If you have two-factor authentication enabled, you’ll need to enter your passcode before proceeding.
Then, under the “Change Password” section, tap “Change Password.”
Next, enter your current password and then enter a new password. Be sure to choose something strong that you won’t forget! Finally, Tap “Change Password” to confirm.
Enter your current password, then enter a new password and confirm the new password.
If you want to change your Apple ID from a third-party email service, like Gmail or Yahoo, to an Apple domain name, like iCloud.com, me.com, or mac.com, you can do that too. Just make sure to keep new apple id and password handy.
Here’s how to change your Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad,ipod touch Mac, or PC:
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Tap Settings > [your name], then tap Password & Security.
Tap Change Password.
Enter your current password followed by a new password and confirm the new password.
You can change your Apple ID to any email address you own.
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen. If you’re using iOS 10.3 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Account.
3. Tap Edit in top right corner of the screen.
4. Tap the field labeled “Email Address.” If this field is already filled out with your current Apple ID, then you can tap the field and enter a new email address to change your Apple ID to that address.
5. Tap “Done” in top right corner when you’re finished entering your new email address.