How to apple tv to TV – apple tv is a great way to stream movies, TV shows, and music from iTunes, Netflix, and other online services, but it lacks one important feature: the ability to cast content from your iPhone or iPad to your TV.
Checkout this video:
Since the release of the 4th generation Apple TV, Apple has included a new feature called AirPlay. AirPlay allows you to wirelessly stream audio and video content from your iPhone, iPad, ipod touch to your Apple TV. In addition to streaming content from your iOS device or Mac, you can also use AirPlay to stream content from apps that support it. Here’s how to use AirPlay to stream content from your iOS device or Mac to your Apple TV.
What you need
use apple tv you need:
– An HDTV with an HDMI port
– A broadband Internet connection
– Wireless network (optional)
– An HDMI cable (optional)
To use AirPlay, you need:
– An Apple TV or an AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV
– iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 12.4 or later or macOS 10.14.6 or later
1. Connect your Apple TV to your TV using an HDMI cable
2. Plug in your Apple TV power cord and plug it into an outlet
3. Turn on your TV. Wait for it to boot up and go to the main menu
4. On your remote, hold down the Home button
5. A menu will appear at the bottom of the screen. Select Settings
6. In the Settings menu, select AirPlay
7. Select Use with Device and choose your TV from the list that appears
8. Your Apple TV will now cast to your TV
If you have an Apple TV, you can use it to watch content from a number of different sources on your television. One way to do this is to “cast” content from your iPhone or iPad to your television. This article will show you how to do this.
Before you begin, make sure that your Apple TV and iOS device are on the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Open the app that you want to cast content from. For example, if you want to cast a video from YouTube, open the YouTube app.
2. Tap the Cast icon . This icon looks like a small TV with waves coming out of it. If you don’t see the Cast icon, tap the Share icon and look for the Cast icon in the Share menu.
3. Select your Apple TV from the list of devices that appears.
4. The content that you’ve chosen will now appear on your television screen.
You can cast Apple TV to your TV using a variety of methods depending on your particular setup. If you have an iPhone or iPad, you can use AirPlay to wirelessly stream content from your device to your TV. If you have an Apple TV, you can use AirPlay to wirelessly stream content from your device to your TV. If you don’t have an Apple TV, you can use a third-party streaming device such as a Roku or Chromecast. You can also connect your device directly to your TV using an HDMI cable.