How to Cancel apple tv Free Trial. You can cancel apple tv free trial anytime during the trial period by going to your Settings.
Checkout this video:
Whether you decide you don’t like Apple TV+ or you just don’t want to pay for it anymore, cancelling your subscription is easy to do. Here’s how.
How to Cancel Your Apple TV Free Trial
If you’re not interested in paying for Apple TV+, you can cancel your free trial at any time. Here’s how to do it.
Cancelling Through the TV App
If you began your free trial of Apple TV+ through the TV app, you can cancel it from your account settings in the TV app. Just follow these steps:
1. Open the TV app.
2. Tap your profile icon in top right corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down and tap Manage Subscriptions.
4. Tap cancel next to Apple TV+. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Cancelling Through Settings
If you don’t want to continue with your free trial of Apple TV, you can cancel it through settings app on your Apple TV. Here’s how:
1. On your Apple TV, open settings app
2. Select Accounts.
3. Select Subscriptions.
4. Select your Apple TV subscription and select Cancel Subscription.
If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Cancelling Through iTunes
You can cancel your free trial of Apple TV through iTunes. Here’s how:
1. Open iTunes and sign in with apple id
2. Click on Account in the menu bar.
3. Select View My Account.
4. Enter your password when prompted and click View Account.
5. Scroll down to the Settings section and click Manage under Subscriptions.
6.find your Apple TV free trial subscription and click Cancel Subscription.
7. You will be prompted to confirm your cancellation — click Confirm and you’re all set!
We hope this article helped you cancel your Apple TV free trial. If you have any further questions or comments, please let us know in the section below.