Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to cancel your iCloud storage plan.
Checkout this video:
When you cancel your iCloud storage plan, your photos, videos, documents, and apps stored in iCloud will no longer be accessible on your devices. If you’re looking to free up some space on your iPhone or iPad, or if you don’t want to continue paying for iCloud storage, here’s how to cancel your iCloud storage plan.
How to downgrade your iCloud storage plan from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If you’re no longer using iCloud, you can downgrade your storage plan to free up space on your device. When you downgrade your storage plan, any files that you’ve stored in iCloud will be removed from your device.
You can downgrade your iCloud storage plan from your iPhone, iPad, ipod touch
1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud.
2. Tap Change Storage Plan.
3. Tap Downgrade Options and enter apple id password.
4. Choose a different storage plan, then tap Done.
How to downgrade your iCloud storage plan from your Mac or PC
If you’re using iCloud find that you’re paying for more storage than you actually need, you can downgrade your plan at any time. Here’s how to do it from your Mac or PC.
How to cancel your iCloud storage plan
You can cancel your iCloud storage plan at any time, and downgrade to the free 5GB plan. Here’s how:
1. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage.
2. On your Mac: Go to Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud. Click Manage… next to your iCloud storage plan.
3. On iCloud.com: Sign in at www.iCloud.com with apple id then click Settings > Manage Storage orStorage & Backup > Change Storage Plan.
4. From apple id account page To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage. You might be asked to sign in with apple id again if you turned off two factor authentication for your account.* In the list that appears onscreen, find and select the subscription you want to manage Use the options next to Subscription to change to a different subscription period (Monthly or Annually), or click Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription.*
*If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then there isn’t a subscription that you can manage for apple id If you don’t see an option to change your subscription period from monthly to yearly, contact support.”