Follow these simple steps to bypass the Activation Lock on apple watch
Checkout this video:
If you have apple watch that is locked with an Activation Lock, you can bypass the lock and use the watch without issue. Follow the steps below to bypass the Activation Lock on your Apple Watch.
1. On your iPhone, open watch app
2. Tap the watch tab then tap Activation Lock.
3. Enter apple id and password, then tap Turn Off.
What is Activation Lock?
Activation Lock is a security measure that Apple Watch page offers to its users in order to protect and deter theft. In order for someone to successfully activate an Apple Watch that is lost or stolen, they need the original owner’s information. This includes the owner’s passcode as well as icloud account that is linked to the watch. If the person trying to activate the device does not have this information, then the device will remain locked.
How to Bypass Activation Lock
If you have an Apple Watch that is locked with an activation lock, there are a few ways that you can bypass the lock and get the watch working again. One way is factory reset the watch, which will erase all of the data on the watch. Another way is to use a special bypass code, which will allow you to access the watch without having to enter the activation lock code.
Use a Third-Party Tool
If you don’t have access to your iCloud account or your iPhone, you can still bypass the Activation Lock using a third-party tool. Here are a few options:
1. dr.fone – Screen Unlock (Android): This software allows you to bypass the lock screen on Android devices, including phones and tablets.
2. iMyfone LockWiper (iPhone): This software allows you to bypass the lock screen on iPhone and iPad devices.
3. Tenorshare 4uKey (iPhone): This software allows you to bypass the lock screen on iPhone and iPad devices.
4. Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android (Android): This software allows you to bypass the lock screen on Android devices, including phones and tablets.
Use Apple’s Support Page
If you have an Apple Watch that’s locked, you can use Apple’s online support page to remove the lock. This process will require you to have your Apple ID and password as well as the serial number of your Apple Watch.
1. Visit Apple’s support page.
2. Select “Apple Watch” from the list of devices.
3. Select “Bypass Activation Lock.”
4. Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
5. Enter the serial number of your Apple Watch when prompted.
6. Click “Continue.”
7. Follow the remaining instructions on the screen to remove the lock from your Apple Watch.
Assuming you have followed all the steps above, your Apple Watch should now be activated and working without any issues. You can now go ahead and use it as you would normally use any other Apple Watch.