Apple offers a great credit card for customers who want to finance their purchases. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to apply for an Apple Credit Card.
Checkout this video:
Go to the Apple website
Go to the Apple website and click on the “Support” link. Then, click on the “Apple Financial Services” link. Next, click on the “Apply for an Apple Credit Card” link.
Scroll down to the “Financing” section and click on “Apply Now”
You can apply for an Apple Credit Card online, by phone, or in person at an Apple Store. If you’re already a cardholder, you can also access your account online to make payments, check your balance, and more.
Here’s how to apply for an Apple Credit Card:
1. Go to the Apple Financial Services website.
2. Scroll down to the “Financing” section and click on “Apply Now.”
3. Fill out the application form with your personal and financial information.
4. Review the terms and conditions and click “Submit.”
1. Call the Apple Credit customer service number at 1-888-280-4331.
2. Provide the customer service representative with your personal and financial information.
3. Review the terms and conditions with the customer service representative and agree to them verbally.
4. Your application will be processed and you will be notified of the results within a few days.
1. Visit an Apple Store and ask to speak with a Specialist about financing options.
Fill out the application form with your personal and financial information
Open the Apple Card application form found on the website. You will need to provide your full name,address, date of birth,social security number and annual income. You will also need to provide apple id password to verify your identity.
After you have provided all of the required information, review the terms and conditions and click “Agree.” You will then be asked to verify your information and submit your application.
Review the terms and conditions and click “Submit”
Apple Credit Cards are issued by Barclays Bank. You can apply for an Apple Credit Card online, in iPhone, or at an Apple Store.
To apply online:
1. Visit the website and review the terms and conditions.
2. Click “Submit” to begin the application process.
3. Enter your personal information, including name, address, and Social Security number.
4. Enter your financial information, including annual income and employment history.
5. Review the terms and conditions and click “Submit.”
6. You will receive a decision on your application within minutes. If you are approved, you will receive a credit card with a credit limit based on your income and employment history
Wait for a decision from Apple
You will be notified of Apple’s decision via email within 8-10 weeks from the time you submitted your application. If you are approved, you will receive an email with your credit limit and account information. You can also check the status of your application at any time by logging in to your Apple Account.