You can add your own music to Apple Music and listen to your favorite tracks whenever you want. Here’s how.
Checkout this video:
Open the Music app.
Open the Music app. Tap the music note icon on the upper left of the screen. If you don’t see this icon, tap More.
On the Library tab, tap Songs.
Tap the Add button in the upper-right corner of the screen. A window will open.
Navigate to and select the folder or directories that contain your music. You can also select multiple files by tapping Command (Mac) or CTRL (PC) while you click each file.
Click Open (Mac) or Select Folder (PC). Your music will begin uploading to Apple Music.
Tap the Library tab.
From apple music app tap the Library tab.
Tap Songs, then tap the Add Music button .
Navigate to where you store your preferred music files (typically in the My Music folder).
Select the files you want to import and tap Open.
To add your own music to the Apple Music app, you’ll need to use iTunes to sync your songs to your iPhone.
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer using a Lightning cable.
2. Open the iTunes application on your computer.
3. Click on the device icon in top left corner of the window. This will open up a menu of options for your iPhone.
4. Click on the “Music” option in this menu. This will open up a page that displays all of the music currently stored on your iPhone.
5. If you have any music files saved on your computer that you want to transfer to your iPhone, click and drag them from the iTunes window into the “On My Device” section of this page. This will add them to your iPhone’s music library.
6. Once you’ve added all of the music you want to transfer, click on the “Done” button in top right corner of the window. This will save all of your changes and sync them to your iPhone.
Tap the + sign.
In the top-left corner of the screen, tap the “+” sign.
A menu will appear. In the menu, tap “Add Music.”
Tap the “Add Files” button.
Select the music you want to add from your computer. You can also add music from cloud storage services like Google Drive and Dropbox.
Tap “Upload.” The music start uploading to your Apple Music library.
Tap Add File.
Open the Apple Music app.
Tap the Library tab, then tap Songs.
Tap the + button, then tap Add File. If you don’t see the + button, touch and hold a song, album, or playlist, then tap Add To.
Navigate to the file or folder that contains the music you want to add, then tap Choose. Files added to your library using this method can’t be downloaded to other devices.
Locate and select the song or songs you want to add.
You can add your own music to Apple Music in two ways: by purchasing music from the iTunes Store or by importing music from CDs. You can also add music to your Apple Music library using the Apple Music app on your iPhone, iPad,ipod touch or Android device.
To add music to your library from the iTunes Store:
1. Open the iTunes Store app.
2. Tap Music.
3. Tap the Search tab at the bottom of the screen, then enter the name of the artist, album, or song you want to find.
4. Tap the item you want to purchase, then tap BUY.
5. Enter apple id password use touch id if prompted, then tap OK.
6. The item will begin downloading and will be added to your Library when finished.
To add music to your library from a CD:
1. Insert the CD into your computer’s CD or DVD drive and wait for it to appear in iTunes. If prompted, enter the password for your computer’s administrator account or click Ignore if you’re not prompted for a password. The CD might take a few minutes to appear in iTunes.
2 Select the CD icon that appears next to its name in iTunes and click Import CD in the lower-right corner of the window that appears (if you don’t see this button, select Preferences from iTunes’ Edit menu and make sure that “Enable disk use” is selected under Advanced). If asked whether you’re sure you want to import all of these CDs, click Yes; if asked what action you’d like iTunes to take when an audio CD is inserted ( such as imported into a AAC Encoder), make a choice and click OK; if asked about gap detection between tracks on an audio CD, make a choice and click OK; if asked about adding lyrics and artwork for this album into iTunes Preferences > General) then follow any instructions provided§ otherwise continue with step 3 below$ 3 When prompted that importing is complete (and after any additional information may have been gathered automatically as noted above), chose what action you’d like iTunes to take when an audio CD is inserted (such as imported into AAC Encoder)$ otherwise continue with step 4 below$ 4 Click Eject before removing audio CDs from your computer’s drive$ disgard any messages stating “There are songs on this disc which could not be imported because they are protected by digital copyright management software” since these are simply tunes purchased through another service such as Amazon Media on Demand which specifically block importation into iTunes
Open the Apple Music app. Find the song or album that you want to add to your library, then tap . If you don’t see , tap More.
Tap Open. The music appears in your Library under Recently Added.
The song or songs will be added to your music library.
You can add your own music to Apple Music and stream it alongside the 50 million songs in the catalog. Here’s how.
First, open the Music app on your iPhone or iPad. Tap the Library tab at the bottom of your screen to see all of the music that’s available to you in Apple Music.
Next, tap the Songs tab. You’ll see all of the songs in your music library – these are the ones that you’ve purchased from iTunes, ripped from CDs, or added from other sources.
To add a new song to your library, tap the + button in the upper-right corner of your screen. You can then either select a song from your device’s storage or search for a new one in Apple Music.
If you choose to search for a new song, you’ll be taken to the Apple Music catalog. Here, you can browse by genre, artist, or album – or you can use the Search bar at the top of your screen to find something specific.
Once you’ve found a song that you want to add to your library, tap on it to open its detail page. Then, tap the + button next to the price tag – this will add the song to your music library.