If you’re using an iPhone or iPad, you can add passes to your Apple Wallet to keep them all in one place. Here’s how to do it.
Checkout this video:
Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
If you already have a pass in Wallet, tap the pass to open its detail screen. If you don’t see Wallet, tap Edit and then drag Wallet to a nearby location on the screen.
Tap the add button > Choose an App.
Find the pass that you want to add and tap Add. For example, you might add a boarding pass or a movie ticket.
Tap the Sign in the upper-right corner.
If you already have a credit or debit card in your Wallet, or if you’ve recently signed in to a participating app, you might see passes that are available. You can also manually add passes.
To add a pass:
1.Tap the plus sign in the upper-right corner, then tap Add Passes.
2. Choose the type of pass that you want to add, then tap Next. If you don’t see the pass that you’re looking for, contact the pass’s issuer.
3. Use your camera to scan the QR code on the pass, or tap Enter Code Manually and enter the code on the pass.
If you’re asked to enter personal information like your email address or phone number, make sure that it’s correct—you might need it later to view your pass or make changes to your account.
4. When you’re finished adding information, tap Next, then tap Done.
Under “Passes,” tap Continue.
You might need to enter apple id password to continue.
On the next screen, tap the pass that you want to add, then tap Add. If you don’t see the pass that you’re looking for, tap Search.
You might be asked to enter the pass’s security code.
Use your iPhone’s camera to scan the barcode on the pass, or tap “Add manually” if the barcode isn’t scannable.
You can add passes to Wallet manually or by using apps and websites.
To add a pass manually:
1. Tap the Add button . If you don’t see an Add button, tap Edit, then tap the Add button .
2. Select Passes & Tickets, then tap Continue.
3. Use your iPhone’s camera to scan the barcode on the pass, or tap “Add manually” if the barcode isn’t scannable.
If you’re asked to sign in with apple id tap Use Another Account and enter your iCloud credentials. You might also be asked to set apple pay if you haven’t already.
4. Follow the instructions on your screen until you see “Done.”
5. Tap Done to finish adding your pass.
Enter the required information, then tap Add.
You can add passes to Wallet for things like your boarding pass, movie ticket, coupon, and more. When you have a supported pass in Wallet, you can use it without having your iPhone.
To add a supported pass to Wallet:
Open the Wallet app, then tap the plus sign .
Tap Add Passes.
Use your iPhone camera to scan the barcode on the pass, or tap enter the required information. Then tap Add.
After you’ve entered all of the information for your pass, tap Done.
If you need to add more passes, tap + in the upper-left corner of the screen. If you’re finished, tap Done.