If you’re an iPhone user, you probably know that Apple Pay is a convenient way to make payments using your device. But did you know that you can also add money to your Apple Pay account?
In this blog post, we’ll show you how to add money to Apple Pay, so you can have even more convenient access to your funds.
Checkout this video:
Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
Open the Wallet app on your iPhone. If you don’t have Wallet, get it from the App Store.
Tap Add Money.
Enter an amount. The minimum amount is $10.
Your total balance is shown at the top of the Wallet app and in Settings.
Tap the plus sign in the upper-right corner.
On apple pay cash card tap the plus sign in the upper-right corner.
Enter an amount greater than $10. If you’re adding more than $100, you’ll need to verify your identity before sending money.
Tap Add, then confirm the payment.
Tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
If you’re setting up Apple Pay for the first time, you’ll need to add a credit or debit card. If you’ve already set up Apple Pay and want to add a new card, open the Wallet app, tap , then tap Edit.
To add a card on your iPhone:
1. Open the Wallet app and tap .
2. Tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
3. Follow the steps to add a new card. If you’re asked to add the card that you use with apple id cards on other devices, or cards that you’ve recently removed, choose them, then enter the card security codes.
4. Tap Next. Your bank or card issuer will verify your information and decide if you can use your card with Apple Pay.
5. After your bank or issuer verifies your card, tap Next. start using Apple Pay!
Use your camera to enter your card information or enter the card information manually.
To add a new card to Apple Pay, open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
You can use your camera to enter your card information or enter the card information manually. If you need to enter your card number manually, please call your card issuer for assistance.
Follow the instructions on your screen.
If you’re adding a supported credit or debit card to Apple Pay for the first time, you might need to enter the security code that’s printed on your card.
Tap Next, then follow the instructions on your screen.
On the “Apple Pay” screen, tap “Next.” On the next screen, you will be asked to verify your identity. In order to do this, you will need to have a credit or debit card with you. After you have verified your identity, you will be taken to the “Add Money” screen.
Tap Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
If you’re new to Apple Pay, you’ll need to set it up on your device before you can start using it. Here’s how:
1. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone, iPad, ipod touch and tap the plus sign .
2. Tap Continue and enter your passcode. If you don’t have a passcode, tap Set Up Later in Settings.
3. Tap Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
4. Enter apple id password or fingerprint and tap Continue. If you don’t have apple id tap Create new apple id and follow the steps.
5. Choose how you want to add money to your Apple Pay Cash balance:
– Tap Add Money to add money from a debit card that’s already in Wallet. Minimum $10 per transaction. Fees may apply.
– Tap Transfer to Bank Account to transfer money from your Apple Pay Cash balance to your bank account. Takes 1-3 days depending on your bank’s policies. No fees apply.
To add money to your Apple Pay Cash card, tap the “+” sign in the upper-right corner of the main Apple Pay Cash screen. Doing so brings up a screen with two options: “Transfer to Bank” and “Load Money.” Tap “Load Money.”
Enter the amount of money you wish to load onto your card; you can load between $10 and $3,000 at a time. When you’re finished, tap “Add.”
You’ll be prompted to review your transaction; tap “Agree” when you’re ready to finalize it.
You can add money to your Apple Pay Cash card at any time by tapping the “Add Money” option in the Card section of the Wallet app. You can add a maximum of $3,000 at one time, and you’ll need to verify your identity with Touch ID or Face ID before adding money.
Once you’ve added money to your Apple Pay Cash card, you can use it to make purchases in stores, online, or in apps. Money that you receive will be added to your Apple Pay Cash card, and you can transfer it to your bank account at any time.