Here’s how you can add family members to apple music subscription This will allow them to enjoy all the benefits of Apple Music, including access to over 50 million songs, ad-free radio, and more.
Checkout this video:
Apple Music is a great way to share music with your family, and you can do it all from your iPhone, iPad, ipod touch Here’s how to add family members to your Apple Music family subscription.
Adding Family Members to Your Subscription
Apple Music makes it easy to keep everyone in the family entertained. You can add up to six family members to your subscription for a total of $14.99 per month. Here’s how to add family members to your Apple Music subscription.
Add a family member on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Open the Music app and go to For You.
Tap , then tap your name.
Tap Family Sharing. If you don’t see Family Sharing, tap > then turn on Family Sharing.
Tap Add Family Member. Enter your family member’s name or email address and follow the onscreen instructions. You might need to confirm your billing information.
If you’re using iOS 10.3 or later, you can also add a family member from icloud account by tapping the Add button next to their name under Pending Members in Family Sharing settings. Just enter the person’apple id and password when prompted
Add a family member on your Mac or PC
1. In the Music app on your Mac, click For You in the sidebar.
2. If you’re not signed in, click Sign In in the sidebar, then enter apple id and password.
3. In the upper-left corner of the Music app, click , then click Accounts.
4. Click Family Sharing, then select a family member.
5. Click Add Family Member.
6. Enter your family member’s name or email address and follow the instructions on the screen to finish adding them to your family group.
Managing Your Family Membership
If you’re the family organizer for a family membership, you can invite people to join your family group from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. You can also add family members who live in your household, or who share the same credit or debit card with you. If you’re using iOS 10.3 or later, you can invite family members to join your family group from the App Store.
View and change your family members’ access to Apple Music
You can view and change your family members’ access to Apple Music from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
Here’s what you can do for each family member:
– Remove a family member from your family group
– Get help with a family member’s access to Apple Music
To view and change your family members’ access to Apple Music, follow these steps:
1. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
2. On your Mac: Open the Music app, then click For You at the top of the window. In the sidebar, click , then click View All.
3. Click the name of the family member whose access you want to view or change.
4. To turn off a family member’s access to Apple Music, deselect the “Allow” checkbox next to “Apple Music.”
If you’re the family organizer, you can also remove a family member from your Family Sharing group altogether from this screen. Just click their name and then select Remove Family Member.
Remove a family member from your family group
You can remove a family member from your family group if they’re no using apple music iCloud storage, or other services that you share with your family. If you remove someone by mistake, you can add them back.
To remove a family member:
1. Open the Music app and go to For You.
2. Tap your profile photo in the upper-left corner.
3. Tap Family.4
4. Under Family Members, tap the name of the person that you want to remove.5
5. Tap Remove [name] from Family, then tap Remove in the popup menu to confirm.6
If you change your mind after removing someone, you can add them back to your family group:
1. Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing, then tap Add Family Member.2
2. Enter your family member’s name or email address, then follow the instructions on the screen to confirm that you want to add them to your family group.
We hope this article helped you learn how to add family members to your Apple Music subscription. Remember, you can only have up to six family members on one Apple Music subscription, so choose wisely! If you have any other questions about Apple Music or apple products be sure to check out our other articles or contact us directly.