Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to add your Covid-19 vaccine card to your Apple Wallet.
Checkout this video:
Open the Apple Wallet app on your iPhone.
If you don’t have the Apple Wallet app, download it from the App Store.
To add your Covid-19 vaccine card to Apple Wallet:
1. Open the Apple Wallet app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the Sign in the upper-right corner.
3. Under “Health & Fitness,” tap “Medical ID.”
4. Tap “Create Medical ID.”
5. If you have already created a Medical ID, tap “Edit” in the upper-right corner.
6. Scroll down and tap “Vaccinations.”
7. Tap “Add Vaccination Records.”
8. Enter your information, then tap “Done.”
Tap the “+” sign in the upper-right corner.
Apple Wallet is a great way to keep track of your vaccinations, and the Covid vaccine is no exception. Here’s how to add the vaccine to your Apple Wallet:
1. Tap the “+” sign in the upper-right corner.
2. Select “Add to Wallet.”
3. Select “Vaccines.”
4. Select “Covid Vaccine.”
5. Enter your vaccination information, including the date and location of your vaccination.
6. Tap “Add.”
7. That’s it! Your vaccine information will now be accessible anytime by opening your Apple Wallet app.
Scroll down and tap “Add Other Cards.”
If you don’t see the “Add Other Cards” option, that means your device is on an older version of iOS. To update your iPhone, go to Settings -> General -> Software Update.
Tap “Add Other Cards.” might need to enter your passcode or sign in with Touch ID.
Tap “Add Card.” If you don’t see the option to add a card, contact your issuer to make sure that they’re a participant apple pay
To add a different card, tap “Add Another Card.”
Adding the vaccine to your Apple Wallet is quick and easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Tap “Continue” on the App Store page for the Apple Wallet app.
2. Once the app is installed, open it and tap “Get Started.”
3. Enter your insurance information, then tap “Continue.”
4. Select the type of vaccine you received, then tap “Add to Apple Wallet.”
5. Follow the prompts to add your vaccine information to your wallet.
Enter your card’s security code.
If you have an iPhone with Face ID, you’ll be asked to double-click the Side button, then look at your iPhone. If you have an iPhone with Touch ID, you’ll need to enter your passcode.
On some iPhone models, you might see a default card image on your Lock screen when you set up Apple Pay. You can change this to your own card image in the Wallet app.
Open the Wallet app on your iPhone. If you don’t have Wallet, get it from the App Store.
Tap the plus sign + in the upper-right corner.
Under “Passes,” tap Continue. If you don’t see “Passes,” tap Edit, then turn on the pass type that you want to add.*
Tap Add under a pass, then do one of the following:
Use your camera: Tap Scan Code, then hold your iPhone up to the code.
Type the code: Tap Enter Code, then type or paste the code into the field.