You can add apple watch to your Verizon plan and enjoy the many features and benefits it has to offer. Here’s how to do it.
Checkout this video:
If you have a apple watch you can add it to your existing Verizon plan for an additional monthly charge. You’ll need to set up apple watch with LTE service, which will allow you to use features like make phone calls and send texts when you’re away from your iPhone. Here’s how to add apple watch to your Verizon plan.
How to Add an Apple Watch to Your Verizon Plan
Verizon offers several different ways to add an Apple Watch to your current plan. You can add an Apple Watch to your existing iPhone plan, or you can get a standalone plan just for your Apple Watch. If you have a Verizon unlimited data plan, you’ll get a discount on your Apple Watch plan.
Activate your Apple Watch
To use your Apple Watch on Verizon’s network, you’ll need to have an plans that supports it. To see if your plan is compatible, and to sign up for one, visit Verizon’s website.
If you already have a plan that supports the Apple Watch, you can activate it in a few different ways. The easiest way is to do it directly from your iPhone:
1. Make sure that your iPhone is running iOS 8.2 or later, and that it’s connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
2. Tap the watch tab then tap the Phone icon .
3. Tap Add a new line.
4. Select how you want to pay for your new line: Jahoodoodoodadadoodoodooda da da da, or Monthly 4G LTE Wireless Data Plan (optional).
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete activation.
6. Once you’ve completed activation, you can begin using your Apple Watch on Verizon’s network!
Set up your Apple Watch
Before you begin, update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
To add your Apple Watch to an existing line on your Verizon plan:
1. On your iPhone, open the watch app
2. Tap the watch tab then tap Cellular.
3. Tap Set Up Cellular, then tap Continue on the next screen.
4. Follow the instructions to choose your carrier and plan. If you’re not sure which plan to select, contact your carrier.
5. Tap Activate on the final screen, then wait for activation to complete before using your Apple Watch with cellular service.
Add your Apple Watch to your Verizon plan
Here’s how to add your Apple Watch to an existing Verizon plan:
1. First, determine whether you have the right kind of plan. The Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) and Series 4 (GPS + Cellular) can be added to any Verizon Wireless plan that includes a personal hotspot, even if you have an unlimited data plan.
2. If you don’t have a personal hotspot included in your plan, you can add one for an additional $10 per month.
3. Once you’ve confirmed that you have the right kind of plan, open the Watch app on your iPhone and tap the My Watch tab.
4. Tap Cellular, then tap Set Up Cellular.
5. Follow the prompts to add your Apple Watch to your Verizon plan.
We hope this guide has helped you understand how to add an Apple Watch to your Verizon plan! If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us on social media or check out our other support articles.