Check out this post to find out how long the apple watch battery lasts and some tips to help improve your own watch’s battery life.
Checkout this video:
apple watch is a popular wearable device that many people use to track their daily activity, stay connected with loved ones, and more. One of the most important factors to consider when purchasing a smartwatch is battery life. How long apple watch battery last?
The answer to this question depends on a few factors, including which model apple watch you have and how you use it. The apple watch for example, has a smaller battery than the newer models and will not last as long on a single charge. If you use your Apple Watch regularly for tasks that require a lot of battery power, such as GPS tracking or playing music, you can expect the battery to drain more quickly.
In general, however, you can expect an Apple Watch to last for several hours on a single charge. With moderate use, for instance, you may be able to get through an entire day without needing to recharge your watch. If you are concerned about battery life, there are a few things you can do to help extend the amount of time your watch stays charged. For example, dimming the screen or disabling certain features when not in use can help conserve power.
If you are looking for a smartwatch that will let you stay connected without worry about running out of battery juice, the Apple Watch is a great option. With careful use and regular charging, it should be able to keep up with even the most active users.
How Long the Battery Lasts
The battery life of the original Apple Watch varies depending on usage. For example, if you regularly use apps and make phone calls, you can expect your battery to last for around 18 hours before it needs to be recharged. On the other hand, if you only check the time and use very few features, your battery could last for up to 48 hours.
The Series 2 and 3 models of the Apple Watch have much better battery life than the original, with an estimated 18 hours of use on a single charge. However, if you regularly use GPS or stream music, you can expect the battery to run out more quickly.
series 4 and 5 models boast an improved battery life of up to 20 hours, meaning you can get through a full day of use without having to recharge. However, as with the previous two generations, using features like GPS and streaming music will drain the battery more quickly.
To get the most out of your Apple Watch’s battery life, make sure to regularly update to the latest version of watchOS. Apple also recommends calibrating your watch’s battery every few months to ensure accurate estimates.
Factors That Affect Battery Life
There are several factors that affect how long Apple Watch battery lasts. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your Apple Watch battery:
· Use Power Reserve. When your watch is low on power, you can enable Power Reserve to disable all features except for the time. This can give you up to 72 hours of battery life. To turn on Power Reserve, press and hold the side button until “Power Reserve” appears.
· Check your Activity app settings. The more distance, stairs, and active calories you track, the more power your watch uses. You can change these settings in the Activity app on your iPhone.
· Limit background app refresh. Background app refresh allows apps to update their content in the background when you’re not using them. To limit background app refresh for all apps, go to Settings > General > Background App Refresh. If you want to save even more power, you can turn off background app refresh altogether.
· Disable Raise to Wake. With Raise to Wake enabled, your watch face will automatically turn on when you raise your wrist to look at it. You can disable this feature in Settings > General > Passcode > Raise to Wake (requires a passcode).
· Turn off always-on display. If you don’t need to see the time all the time, you can disable always-on display in Settings > Battery > Always On Display (requires watchOS 6 or later).
· Use Auto-Lock. Auto-Lock will automatically lock your watch after a period of inactivity. To turn it on, go to Settings > Passcode > Auto-Lock (requires a passcode).
Tips to Prolong Battery Life
First and foremost, you can save a lot of power by dimming your screen. Simply swipe up from the bottom bezel to reveal the Control Center, then slide the Brightness slider to the left. Next, you can ensure that your Watch only wakes when you raise your wrist by opening the Settings app, tapping General > Wake Screen, then choosing the Wake Screen on Wrist Raise option.
If you’re not fussed about vibration alerts or haptic feedback, disable them by opening the Settings app on your iPhone, then tapping Sounds & Haptics > Vibrate on Silent to turn it off. As a bonus tip, you can also enable Theater Mode in the same menu, which will prevent your Watch face from lighting up at all while preserving haptic feedback for alarms and timers.
One of Apple Watch’s handiest features is its ability to track your fitness levels and activities throughout the day, but doing so will have a significant impact on battery life. You can check how much power each of your apps is consuming by opening watch app on your iPhone, tapping My Watch > Usage > Battery.
If you’re not planning on tracking any fitness data or using any other battery-hungry features for a while, it might be worth putting your Watch into Power Reserve mode. This disables all but the most essential features — think clock face and time — until you’re ready to use it again. To do this, press and hold the side button until “Power off” appears onscreen, then scroll down and tap Power Reserve.
Based on our findings, we can conclude that the Apple Watch battery will last approximately 18 hours with mixed usage. This means that if you use your watch for a variety of tasks throughout the day, you can expect it to last until around 6:00pm. However, if you only use your watch for a few specific tasks, it could last much longer. For example, if you only use your watch to track your fitness activity and do not use any other features, you can expect the battery to last much longer than 18 hours.