- How to get started with Apple Trade In
- How to trade in your device
- What to do with your trade-in credit
How Does Apple Trade In Work? – You can trade in your eligible device for credit toward a new one, or recycle it responsibly for free.
Checkout this video:
Apple Trade In is a great way to get credit for your old device when you upgrade to a new one. And if your device is eligible for recycling, you might even get some extra cash. Here’s everything you need to know about Apple Trade In.
How does Apple Trade In work?
Simply put, you can trade in your old Apple device and receive a credit that can be used toward the purchase of a new one. The amount of the credit will depend on the model and condition of your device.
Here’s how it works:
1. Bring in your eligible device to an Apple Store or participating Apple Authorized Service Provider.
2. A Specialist will assess the condition of your device and provide you with a trade-in value.
3. If you accept the offer, they’ll give you an estimated trade-in value at the time of purchase for use toward the purchase of your new product. Or, they can apply it to your Apple Store Gift Card balance if you like.
4. Once we receive your device, we’ll inspect it and verify its condition. Then we’ll email you to let you know whether your device qualifies for the offered estimate. If it doesn’t, we’ll recycle it responsibly at no cost to you; if it does, we’ll initiate payment to you by either applying the estimated trade-in value to your purchase or issuing an Apple Store Gift Card via email that contains the estimated trade-in value.
How to get started with Apple Trade In
Apple Trade In is a great way to get credit for your old device when you upgrade to a new one. All you need to do is bring your old device to an Apple Store and they will give you an estimated trade-in value. You can then use that value towards the purchase of a new device.
What devices are eligible for Apple Trade In?
Apple Trade In is good for you and the planet. We take your used iPhone, iPad,ipod touch Mac,apple watch and Beats products and give you a credit for them that you can use toward the purchase of a new product. Or we can recycle them for free. If you have an eligible device with a cracked screen or damaged battery, we’ll give you a credit toward repair. You can bring your device to an Apple Store or mail it in. Here are some things to keep in mind.
All devices must be completely erased and free of any personal data before trade-in can occur. If you don’t erase your content manually before returning your device to Apple for recycling, it will be erased for you.
After we receive your trade-in device and confirm that the condition matches what you described, there’s nothing else you need to do. If it doesn’t match or we can’t confirm that it’s eligible for trade-in, we might contact you to let you know that your item isn’t suitable and explain why. Depending on the original purchase price of your device, a $25 fee might apply if we need to recycle it because it isn’t eligible for trade-in credit.
You can only trade in one device per transaction. If you have multiple devices to trade in, you need start separate transactions for each one. And remember, our goal is to recycle as much of your device as possible so that it doesn’t end up in landfill – so please be honest about its condition!
Here are some examples of devices that are eligible for Apple Trade In:
-iPhone 6s Plus
-iPhone 6 Plus
-iPhone SE (1st generation)
iPod touch (6th generation)
iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation)
iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (1st generation)
iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
iPad Pro (9.7-inch)
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 4
iPad mini 3
iPad mini 2
How much is my device worth?
Apple Trade In is good for you and the planet.
We take careful consideration of your device’s color, capacity, condition, and model to give you an estimated trade-in value. If we can’t turn your device on, or if it fails certain functional tests, it will have no trade-in value. All devices are tested for functionality before final value is determined.
To get started, find your device then follow the steps below:
1. Choose the devices you want to trade in by selecting the “Add to bag” button for each one.
2. When you’re finished adding devices, click the “Trade in now” button at the bottom of the page and sign in with apple id (If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one now.)
3. On the next page, tell us how you want to receive your funds. You can either:
-Receive an Apple Store Gift Card by email that can be used right away at an Apple Store or online at apple.com; or
-Send in your device through a free shipping label and receive an instant credit at an Apple Store; or
-Receive a check by mail (not available in all countries or regions).
How to prepare my device for trade in
The first step is to make sure your device is backed up and erased. If you have apple watch you’ll need to unpair it from your iPhone. You might need your original purchase receipt or proof of purchase, so be sure to check before you get started. Once you’re ready, sign in to the Apple Trade In website with your Apple ID and choose the device that you want to trade in.
If you don’t have an Apple ID or can’t sign in for some reason,contact apple support We’ll help you set up an account and get started trading in your device.
How to trade in your device
You can trade in your device online or at an Apple Store. If you have an Apple Store nearby, it’s probably the easiest option. You can make an appointment with a Genius and they’ll appraise your device. If you don’t have an Apple Store nearby or you just want to do it online, you can start the process by going to Apple’s website.
You can trade in your eligible device at an Apple Store. We’ll apply an instant credit to your purchase, or you can have the credit applied to your Apple Store Gift Card. If you need help deciding, we’ll give you unbiased advice and personalized recommendations. And you’ll get expert service and support from the Genius Bar.
If you have an Apple device that you want to trade in, you can do so online. To start, you’ll need to find your device’s model on Apple’s website. Once you’ve found it, you’ll be given a list of trade-in options. You can either send your device in for recycling, or you can trade it in for a gift card.
If you choose to trade your device in for a gift card, you’ll be asked to provide some personal information so that Apple can create an account for you. Once your account is created, you’ll be given a shipping label to send your device in. Apple will inspect your device and send you a gift card within a few days.
What to do with your trade-in credit
Apple Trade In is a great way to get credit for your old device when you upgrade to a new one. But what do you do with that trade-in credit? Here are a few ideas:
– Use it to pay for your new Apple device
– Use it to pay for an AppleCare+ plan
– Use it to pay for accessories for your new device
– Use it to buy music, movies, or apps from the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store
– Use it to recharge your Apple ID account balance so you can make purchases from the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store without using a credit card
Apple Trade In is a great way to get money for your old device and upgrade to a new one. Here’s everything you need to know about Apple Trade In.
What if my device is not eligible for trade in?
If your device is not eligible for trade in, you have a few options:
-You can sell it privately.
-You can recycle it for free.
-You can keep it.
What if my device is not working?
If your device is not working, you can still trade it in, but it will have a lower value. If you have a broken iPhone, for example, you can trade it in for up to $50.
How long does it take to get my trade-in credit?
It usually takes about a week to process your trade-in and generate a credit. Once your trade-in is processed, we’ll email you to let you know whether you received a credit or not. If you don’t receive an email within a week, contact apple support