How do you use Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc. that lets users make payments in person, in iOS apps, and on the web. It’s easy to get started using Apple Pay. You use apple pay in stores, in apps, and on websites.
Checkout this video:
Apple Pay is a digital wallet service provided by Apple Inc. that allows users to make payments in person, online, and in apps using their Apple devices. As of October 2020, Apple Pay can be used in over 50 countries and regions.
In order use apple pay you must have an iPhone, iPad, apple watch that is compatible with the service, as well as apple id You will also need to set up a payment method, such as a credit or debit card, in the Wallet app on your device. Once you have set up Apple Pay, you can use it to make purchases at stores that accept contactless payments, as well as in apps and on websites that support Apple Pay.
To make a purchase using Apple Pay, you just need to hold your device near the contactless reader with your finger on the Touch ID sensor or face ID scanner. You will then see a confirmation on your device’s screen and feel a vibration or hear a beep to let you know that the payment has been made.
How to Use Apple Pay
Apple Pay is a great way to pay for things using your iPhone apple watch You can use it in stores, in apps, and on websites. You can use apple pay to send and receive money from friends and family. Here’s how to get started.
Setting up Apple Pay
If you’re new to Apple Pay, we’ve got you covered. This guide will show you how to set up Apple Pay on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch.
Before you can start using Apple Pay, you’ll need to set it up. To do so, open the Settings app on your device and tap “Wallet & Apple Pay.” From there, follow the on-screen instructions to add a credit or debit card to your Apple Pay wallet.
Once your card is added, you’ll be able to use it with Apple Pay anywhere that accepts contactless payments. To pay, just hold your device near the contactless reader and confirm the payment with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.
Making Purchases with Apple Pay
Apple Pay is a contactless payment system that allows users to make payments using their iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch. With Apple Pay, you can quickly and easily pay for purchases at participating retailers.
use apple pay you will need to add your credit or debit card to the Wallet app on your device. Once your card is added, you can use Apple Pay to make purchases in stores, online, or in apps.
In order to use Apple Pay, you will need an iPhone 6 or later, an iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, or iPad Mini 3 or later. You will also need an Apple Watch or an iPhone 5s or later with iOS 8.1 or later.
To make a purchase with Apple Pay, hold your device near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID. You will feel a vibration and/or hear a beep when your payment is successful. You may also be asked to provide a PIN or sign a receipt depending on the store’s policies.
Tips for Using Apple Pay
Apple Pay is a great way to pay for things using your iPhone or Apple Watch. You can use Apple Pay in stores, in apps, and on the web. To use Apple Pay, you need to add your credit or debit card to the Wallet app on your iPhone. You can also add your card to Apple Watch.
Adding a Credit or Debit Card to Apple Pay
Adding a credit or debit card to Apple Pay is simple and can be done in a few steps. Here’s how:
1. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and tap the plus sign .
2. If you’re using an iPhone, place your finger on the Touch ID sensor and hold your iPhone near the contactless reader. If you’re using an iPad, place your device near the contactless reader without resting your finger on Touch ID.
3. Wait until you see Done and a checkmark on the display.
4. Remove your card from the device when prompted so that you can insert it into another card reader if needed.
If you’re using iCloud Keychain, you can also add your credit or debit cards to Apple Pay from Safari on any iOS device or from Safari on a Mac:
1. In Safari, make sure that iCloud Keychain is turned on in Settings > iCloud > Keychain and that Autofill is turned on in Settings > Safari > AutoFill forms.
2. On an iOS device, tap a field that requires credit or debit card information. On a Mac with Touch ID, place your finger on the Touch ID sensor and hold your device near the contactless reader; on a Mac without Touch ID, press firmly down onto the trackpad while holding it near the contactless reader so that Siri can confirm it’s you. You might be asked to enter your passcode or to sign in with Face ID or Touch ID if Siri doesn’t recognize you as the currently logged-in user of this device..
3. Select Apple Pay at the bottom of the list of credit cards. If you don’t see Apple Pay listed, choose Add Credit Card and then select Apple Pay as your method of payment type when prompted during checkout..
Using Apple Pay with Family and Friends
Whether you’re splitting a bill or sending money to someone for their share of the rent, there are plenty of reasons to use Apple Pay with family and friends. Luckily, it’s easy to do! Here’s how:
-Open the Messages app and start a new conversation.
-Tap the Apple Pay button . If you don’t see the Apple Pay button, tap , then tap .
-Enter the amount you want to send.
-Tap Pay, then confirm your payment with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.
-You can also add a personal message before you send your payment. Just tap above the keyboard, then enter your message.
You can use Apple Pay in a variety of ways, depending on where you are and what you’re trying to purchase. In stores, you can hold your iPhone or Apple Watch up to the contactless reader and complete your transaction. In apps and on websites, you can use Apple Pay to check out quickly and securely. You can also use Apple Pay to send and receive money with friends and family through the Messages app, or use it to make purchases in the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books.