If apple pencil won’t charge, make sure that you’re using the right charger. You can charge your Apple Pencil with the included Apple Pencil Charger or with the Lightning to USB Cable that came with your iPad.
Checkout this video:
If you own an Apple Pencil, you may be wondering how to charge it. Fortunately, charging your Apple Pencil is easy! In this article, we’ll show you how to charge your Apple Pencil and extend its battery life.
First, let’s go over how to charge your Apple Pencil. To do this, simply plug one end of the included Lightning cable into your iPad Pro, and then plug the other end into the Lightning connector on your Apple Pencil. Your Apple Pencil start charging immediately.
It’s important to note that you can only charge your Apple Pencil when it’s connected to your iPad Pro. You can’t charge it using a standard Lightning cable or USB port.
Once your Apple Pencil is plugged in, you’ll see a battery indicator on the screen of your iPad Pro. This will tell you how much charge is left in your pencil. If the battery indicator is low, it means that your pencil needs to be charged.
Charging your Apple Pencil is easy! Just follow the steps above and you’ll have a full battery in no time.
What You Need
In order to charge your Apple Pencil, you will need the following:
-Lightning to USB Cable
-USB Power Adapter
The Apple charging process is really quite simple and only takes a few minutes. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Connect the Lightning to USB Cable to the Lightning port on your iPad Pro.
2. Plug the other end of the cable into the USB Power Adapter.
3. Connect your Apple Pencil to the power adapter using the Lightning connector on the pencil.
Your Apple Pencil is now charging!
Charging your Apple Pencil is simple and easy! All you need is thelightning to USB Cable that came with your iPad Pro, and either a USB port on a computer or the included Apple 12W USB Power Adapter. To charge your Apple Pencil, just follow these steps:
1. Plug the Lightning end of the cable into your Apple Pencil.
2. Plug the other end of the cable into either a USB port on a computer or the Apple 12W USB Power Adapter.
3. The LED on your Apple Pencil will light up red to indicate that it’s charging.
4. Once it’s done charging, the LED will turn off.
We hope you found this guide helpful. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.