If you’re new to apple watch you might be wondering how to turn it on. Here’s a quick guide to get you started.
Checkout this video:
Open watch app on your iPhone.
If you’ve just unboxed your apple watch you’ll need to pair it with your iPhone before you can use it. Here’s how to do it.
1. Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
2.start pairing on the main screen.
3. Hold apple watch close to your iPhone. A message should pop up on your iPhone asking if you want to connect the two devices.
4. Tap Continue and follow the instructions that appear on your screen. Once you’ve completed the process, your Apple Watch will be paired with your iPhone and you can start using it!
Tap the watch tab
From the Watch app, open My Watch, then scroll to the bottom and tap Privacy.
Tap General > Wake Screen.
On your iPhone, tap Settings > Brightness & Color. Then turn on Wake Screen
On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app. Tap General > Enable Wake Screen On Raise.
On your iPhone, open the Settings app, then tap Accessibility > Display & Text Size.
On your iPhone, tap Settings > Battery. Turn on Power Reserve.
Turn on Wake Screen on Touch and/or Wake Screen on Raise to Wake.
1. On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
2. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap Passcode.
3. Turn on Wake Screen on Touch and/or Wake Screen on Raise to Wake.