Did you know that you can transfer apple pay balance to your bank account? Here’s how!
Checkout this video:
Log into apple id account page.
Open iCloud and sign in with apple id If you use iCloud Keychain, you might be asked to enter a verification code from one of your devices.
Click Account Details, then Security.
Click Edit in the Password & Security section.
Click Change Password.
Enter your new password and click Change Password.
Tap “Manage Payments.”
Open the Wallet app on your iPhone. Tap apple pay cash card
Tap the more button , then tap Transfer to Bank.
Tap “Add Payment Method.”
In settings app tap “Wallet & Apple Pay,” then tap “Add Payment Method.” From here, you can choose to add a new credit or debit card, or you can tap “Add Other Payment Method” to add a reward card, store card, or student ID card.
Select “Add Bank Account.”
1. Open apple watch app on your iPhone.
2. Tap Wallet & Apple Pay.
3. Tap Add Bank Account.
4. Select your bank or credit union. If you don’t see your bank, enter its name and tap Search. If you still don’t see it, contact your bank or credit union for help.
5. Follow the instructions on your iPhone or the banks website to complete enrollment in Mobile banking with Apple Pay.
Enter your routing and account numbers.
On your iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap . Under the card that you want to transfer money from, tap . Tap Transfer to Bank. If asked, confirm that you trust this device.
Under the card that you want to transfer money from, tap the more button . Tap Transfer to Bank. If asked, confirm that you trust this device.
Enter an amount and tap Transfer. Charges for transfers may apply.
On the next screen, review your information and tap “Confirm.” If everything looks good, tap “Next.”
Verify your account information.
Please follow the steps below to verify your account information:
1. Tap the “Settings” icon on home screen
2. Select “Wallet & Apple Pay”.
3. Tap the card you would like to verify.
4. View the “Account Number” and “Bank Routing Number”. These can be found under the card’s issuer information.
If this is correct, please continue to the next step. If not, please update your information and try again.
Once you’ve reviewed the terms and conditions, tap “Agree” in the upper right-hand corner.