Checkout this video:
Go to Apple’s website
Go to Apple’s website.
Click on the “Account” tab.
Click on “Create apple id ”
Follow the instructions given.
Click on the “Account” tab
In order to create new apple id you will need to click on the “Account” tab in top right corner of your screen. Once you have clicked on this tab, you will be taken to a new page where you can input your information. On this page, you will need to click on the “Create New Apple ID” button. You will then be prompted to input your email address, password, and date of birth. After you have inputted this information, you will need to click on the “Create” button.
Click on “Create Your Apple ID”
To create a new Apple ID (which you need to do to download or purchase anything from the App or iTunes stores), click on the “Create Your Apple ID” button on the right side of the main iTunes store page. You’ll be prompted to enter your email address, password, date of birth, and other information. Once you’re done, click on the “Create Apple ID” button and you’ll be all set!
Enter your information
The first thing you need to do is open Settings and tap on your name at the top.
Then, tap “Create new Apple ID.”
Now, you need to enter your name, birthday, email address, and create a password.
Click on the “Create Apple ID” button
Creating a new Apple ID is easy and only takes a few minutes. Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to appleid.apple.com and click on the “Create Apple ID” button.
2. Enter your name, email address, and password in the appropriate fields, then click “Continue.”
3. Choose whether you want to use your own email address or create a new iCloud address, then click “Continue.”
4. Enter your date of birth and choose security questions then click “Continue.”
5. Review the Terms and Conditions and click “Agree” if you agree to them, then click “Continue.”
6. Enter your billing information and click “Continue.”
7. That’s it! Your new Apple ID has been created.